Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emirates A380 Seat map

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...936064/#menu26

Its being discuss on Airliners net. I quess Economy class passengers wont be able to use any of the stairs, since the premium class is located only on the upper deck.

Looks like Ek is offering the same 1-2-1 in biz class

interesting, as fellow SQTalker Singapore_Air pointed on airliners, the seating arrangement is indeed 1-2-1 in J and every seat has a mini-bar! The pics look interesting too, I wonder how it will compare to SIA's new J which is also designed to have relatively short pitch.
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

I read that C seat is going to be like EY's pearl zone.

Comment

Last edited by Nick C; 24 April 2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

If it is similiar to EY Pearl Zone, it is actually 2-4-2 (seat cushion width wise) but a very intelligent staggered 2-4-2 layout that makes it like 1-2-1 with aisle access to all passengers. The seats actually look better than those on EY.
          Last edited by UMD; 24 April 2008, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Wow it is not often that Y class passengers get to sit so near to the front of the plane!
            Help make this article a better one!

Comment

Originally posted by huaiwei View Post
              Wow it is not often that Y class passengers get to sit so near to the front of the plane!
              Remember those humble regional jets?

I think the differences between EK A380 J & EY Pearl will be pretty minimal. Essentially they use a similar amount of space to SQ New J but the compromise is in the width not the length...

Comment

Haha yeah man.

Anyway I was looking at the J seats Singapore_Air was elaborating on over at Airliners.net. If each alternate seat is along the aisle and the other a window seat, will it not displease some passengers if they do not get their "true" window seats assuming there are non left? Afterall there are only 18 of them out of 76!
                Help make this article a better one!

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Emirates J seat for a day flight but it's a definite nono for a red eye. I prefer SQ's J product

Comment

EK is using the same suite that was reintroduce for the 777-200lr correct? I can see the lavatory for fist class is bigger, which means showers are finnaly onboard a commercial jetliner.

Speaking of first class. Is it true that SQ'S suites arent doing so well? A guy on Skytrax said that his a380 flight, no one was in the suites, and when he asked a cabin crew they said "its pretty common to not have passengers in the suites". Are all these true for who has flown the a380 recently?

Comment

Block the staircase?

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
                      http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...936064/#menu26

Its being discuss on Airliners net. I quess Economy class passengers wont be able to use any of the stairs, since the premium class is located only on the upper deck.

Looks like Ek is offering the same 1-2-1 in biz class
                      Oooh... I have to disagree. What if a guy is upgraded to J-class while his kids are in Y? I don't wanna be away form my kids for too long

Comment

Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
                        Oooh... I have to disagree. What if a guy is upgraded to J-class while his kids are in Y? I don't wanna be away form my kids for too long
                        Hello, s7r0ng3r, welcome to SQTalk. Don't I know you?
                        Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Working...
                        X