No announcement yet.

JAL NEW Premium Economy - Nice Looking Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually BMI's premium economy is using their old business class seats, hence the large pitch. While the new business class get the new lie flat seats.

I wonder, if other airlines in oneworld will offer premium economy. It would be nice to have RTW in premium economy.
    Last edited by singaporu_kooku; 20 November 2007, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by singaporu_kooku View Post
      I wonder, if other airlines in oneworld will offer premium economy. It would be nice to have RTW in premium economy.
      You can practically have a RTW in PE with QF, BA, JL. Currently the economy RTW rules (LGLOBx or LONEx) only allow upgrades on BA segments to PE, but I reckon this would be altered to include QF and JL at the next round of rules revision. Pretty hefty surcharge of A$600 per segment though (or A$900 for Europe-Australia single flight numbers). There is also a cheaper BA World Traveller Plus RTW special which currently involves booking QF legs and domestic AA segments in Y but I'm pretty sure QF legs will be booked in T when they next revise the fare.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy777 View Post
        42" is still 7" off the new bmi premium economy at a whopping 49"
        As mentioned above, that's because they've put their old J seats in there. Their old PE was a joke, but the new one is now one of the best.

Comment

Working...
        X