No announcement yet.

AirAsia flight diverted after passenger throws hot water on flight attendant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirAsia flight diverted after passenger throws hot water on flight attendant

That is what I call unreasonable. No one should ever get physical with service staff. Never.
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

What's going on this week? First a KE exec delays a flight over nuts, which was idiotic, but this is just appalling.

The passenger should have been arrested. This behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

Comment

What's wrong with these people? There should be a combined database to bar these people from flying on any airlines

Comment

More planes in the air = More people flying = More idiots flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            Now everyone can be an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
              What's wrong with these people? There should be a combined database to bar these people from flying on any airlines
              The action of that passenger, if flying to places like Singapore, the US, Australia etc, he would be facing years in jail. It is lucky he can escape with just a fine.

Anyways, I heard there's a joint database between airlines where they can share the 'Blacklists' of misbehaving passengers. I appeal SQ to contact Thai Air Asia to add that passengers onto that list. I would be fearing gate to gate if he ever boards my SQ service.

Comment

Working...
              X