Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BA ad: To Fly. To Serve. Today. Tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA ad: To Fly. To Serve. Today. Tomorrow.

With shiny new planes (Boeing 787s and Airbus A380s) joining their fleet, British Airways has launched a new marketing campaign:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Similar to SQ's "The Lengths We Go To", BA also has a microsite for it.

Even though the 2 ads have a different focus, I feel that it still makes for a nice comparison between the 2 airlines' efforts. BA has not introduced a new fleet type for many years, and now it is introducing 2 almost at once, so it definitely calls for a bit of trumpeting. Meanwhile, SQ's latest ad shifts from the usual focus on Singapore Girls and service that other airlines talk about, to highlight more of the SQ inflight experience, encompassing entertainment, cuisine and hardware.

Also, are microsites the latest trend in online marketing? Wonder if anyone is able to give some specifics on the effectiveness of such microsites. Thanks!
Working...
X