MH F on A380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH F on A380

Has anyone done a TR on MH's A380 in F yet?

If not, I'll post mine.

I'd rather do it here than over at the 'other' forum..

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
    Has anyone done a TR on MH's A380 in F yet?

If not, I'll post mine.

I'd rather do it here than over at the 'other' forum..
    Looking forward to your TR!

On a side note, it'll be interesting - you should share it everywhere though

Comment

Go for it, SQfg seems to have taken a sabbatical

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Pls post your TR here GB. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Compiling pics. And then doing CDG-KUL (also in F) next week. And then regionally in Y, & C, and then KUL-LHR in C. So will do all TR with additional pics.

Comment

Vege food photos also! Thank you~

Comment

Flew MH001 LHR-KUL in F last week. As usual on MH, the crew were absolutely fantastic and they really do give their brothers and sisters further south a real run for their money. Not surprising when approaching half of the latter are their brothers and sisters I suppose.... Seat was very comfortable as well and I had as good a sleep as I have had in a while on a flight.

The only thing that gets a (very) big thumbs down is they do not serve champagne prior to take-off. This is ridiculous for First Class, especially as they used to serve it as I have had it myself on previous F flights. The crew claim the rule was introduced about a year, and you could tell with the look on their faces they were embarassed about it. I can just imagine the reaction when the BA Boozers start redeeming their AVIOS in MH F.

Now off to counselling session booked to get over the shock.......

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  The only thing that gets a (very) big thumbs down is they do not serve champagne prior to take-off. .
                  OT: Wonder if that somehow threatens MH's 5-star rating at this year's Skytrax awards.

IIRC, their ranking was "under review" not too long ago (they forgot to pay I reckon ).

/OT

I don't understand how they can cut the champagne option if they went all out to promote this service, especially considering that it's one of MH's "prestigious" routes.
                  Last edited by SQGamespeed; 11 April 2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

I've started fly much more MH lately (i wonder why) - and i can tell you, whilst they've always been a known quantity to me... i can't help but grow very very fond of them lately. Why, it's been quite a while since i've been on one of those red birds next door at the tin shack aka puduraya bus station.

Comment

Assalamou aleikoum & salam sejahtera from HKG where MH 72 landed at 12:38 this afternoon piloted by Captain Joseph Adrian and cabin crew headed by Johnny Go. An ontime pushback from KUL this morning, mangosteen-coloured upholstery for FCL seats, a signature drink with matching colors (Ruby Passion), and a most wonderful cabin crew,

Boarding out of gate 60 at HKG and the TG A380 is at gate 62 (with SQ 856 landing anytime now as well )
                      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                      X