AirAsia ‘quiet zones’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirAsia ‘quiet zones’

I wouldn't mind to see a quiet zone on SQ flights, I'm sure many business travellers would welcome the opportunity of some peace and quiet to work or relax, away from the disturbance of crying babies and uncontrollable toddlers.

AirAsia offers child-free ‘quiet zones’
    http://www.traveldailymedia.com/1462...-‘quiet-zones’

AirAsia is now offering child-free ‘quiet zones’ on its long-haul flights.

Available across the entire network of the group’s long-haul subsidiary, AirAsia X, the new ancillary offering will see the first seven economy class rows (7-14), immediately behind the business class cabin, reserved for passengers travelling without children.

As well as being child-free, the quiet zone will feature soft lighting, intended to provide a “more relaxing cabin atmosphere”, according to the airline.

You can make it child free, but you can't make it snore free !

Comment

believed MH too have "no infants/child" im its Business and first class cabin- but since announcing it sometime agi there were some negative comments on itbut believed Mh is still practicing it on the quiet. Think its a good idea tooas when one pays so much for a premium ticket, a crying baby/child in the first or business cabin would upset others.

Comment

So, you now have the option to pay more money to keep quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by travelbizpro View Post
          I wouldn't mind to see a quiet zone on SQ flights, I'm sure many business travellers would welcome the opportunity of some peace and quiet to work or relax, away from the disturbance of crying babies and uncontrollable toddlers.

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
          believed MH too have "no infants/child" im its Business and first class cabin- but since announcing it sometime agi there were some negative comments on itbut believed Mh is still practicing it on the quiet. Think its a good idea tooas when one pays so much for a premium ticket, a crying baby/child in the first or business cabin would upset others.
          There are many adults like that too in premium cabins.... those yabbering away on the phone loudly when told multiple times to turn off the phone, drunks, those who have a self-inflated sense of entitlement.... they are worse than kids.......

Crying kids of often down to poor parenting....its not the kids themselves...prepare them well for the flight and it will be much easier to manage onboard
          Last edited by 9V-JKL; 5 February 2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X