CX new JCL from SYD/MEL/BNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CX new JCL from SYD/MEL/BNE

I am probably going to need to get to HKG from either SYD, MEL or BNE in the next few weeks. Liking the look of the new CX JCL and wanting to give it a try are there any particular routes/flights that will definitely get this product, and by the same taken any from those three that definitely wont ?

MTIA.

HKG-SYD/MEL/BNE flights are operated by A330.. luck of the draw really. If you like you can do dummy booking on CX for the dates you want to check whether it's herringbone 1-1-1 layout or the new 1-2-1 layout.

Comment

I believe the only one that has any form of regularity with Cirrus is 101/100 to/from SYD

The rest are pot luck, with BNE getting the fewest.

Edit: Just looked up flightdata24 - yeah 101/100 is the only one it's "guaranteed" (sorta) on.

Comment

Flew in from HKG to PER the other day on CX171 which had the old herringbone seats. All I can say is the sooner they get the new seats the better.

Comment

try SYD where most of their flights are now with new business class (100% on CX100/101 & 110/111), and some MEL service as well (100% on CX104/105)

they are retrofitting the longhaul 330s fast and all Australia routes will have new business class, premium economy and new economy in winter schedule (i.e. end of Oct)

Comment

Working...
          X