Etihad Guest Gold Status Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etihad Guest Gold Status Match

I dunno why no one has mentioned this but here it is!

http://resources.etihadairways.com/e...web_04_12.html
    I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll just submit an application for fun, even though I doubt I'll be flying Etihad anytime soon unless I get a Middle Eastern project lol

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
      Thanks for the heads-up. I'll just submit an application for fun, even though I doubt I'll be flying Etihad anytime soon unless I get a Middle Eastern project lol
      Did the exact same thing! Haha... may give me the impetus to try it!

Comment

i submitted on the 12 of april. to date no replies yet. i will be taking a etihad flight in july, its in economy now but will up fare to business soon. I might just write a TR...

Comment

may be going europe with them.... they also have promo fare to US.

Firstly I did not feel to apply. but since you guys do it for fun.... I also follow... just submit
          visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
            may be going europe with them.... they also have promo fare to US.

Firstly I did not feel to apply. but since you guys do it for fun.... I also follow... just submit
            Don't dilute my chances leh!

Comment

Don't dilute my chances leh!
              u apply first right?

i notice they have promo fare to nyc... if they give me gold can consider
              visit my blog

Comment

I, being Singaporean is more kiasu, applied and sent them copies of two gold cards with different airlines.....

hahahha
                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Dear Guest,
                  Thank you for taking the time to send us* your request for our recent Tier Matching promotion. We have been overwhelmed with responses and are currently working on processing these.
                  The status of your application will be communicated to you shortly. Your patience and understanding in this regard is much appreciated.
                  Yours sincerely,
                  Etihad Guest Services Team
                  CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE :

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Etihad airways or its employees are not responsible for any auto-generated spurious messages that you may receive from Etihad email addresses.

Etihad Airways
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    Dear Guest,
                    Thank you for taking the time to send us* your request for our recent Tier Matching promotion. We have been overwhelmed with responses and are currently working on processing these.
                    The status of your application will be communicated to you shortly. Your patience and understanding in this regard is much appreciated.
                    Yours sincerely,
                    Etihad Guest Services Team
                    CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE :

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Etihad airways or its employees are not responsible for any auto-generated spurious messages that you may receive from Etihad email addresses.

Etihad Airways
                    Yup got the same email. So does this mean they are processing our Gold? I thought only the first 1,000?
                    visit my blog

Comment

My gold status has come through.

Card sent on 8 June.

Comment

Working...
                      X