Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHINA AIRLINES Sin-Tpe Business Class

Hi all

Wanted to book my next business trip ticket to taipei, but wondering should i try China Airlines ?

checked on their website, they are using A330-300 Sin-Tpe route.

Anyone out there tried the business class for this route before ? please share as i hope to see izzit worth trying out.

Thank you

Originally posted by sirgoldencircle View Post
    Hi all

Wanted to book my next business trip ticket to taipei, but wondering should i try China Airlines ?

checked on their website, they are using A330-300 Sin-Tpe route.

Anyone out there tried the business class for this route before ? please share as i hope to see izzit worth trying out.

Thank you
    Hi Sirgoldencircle,

I have tried their Biz product on this route. It's the just like the biz class on SQ B777-200 (non-retrrofitted) .

Comment

Originally posted by laimd View Post
      Hi Sirgoldencircle,

I have tried their Biz product on this route. It's the just like the biz class on SQ B777-200 (non-retrrofitted) .
      Hi laimd, the seats will be those non leather business class seats? What is the seat config? How's the food and service? Hope to get more info as it seems there are lack of china airline TR in SQtalk.....

Comment

Originally posted by sirgoldencircle View Post
        Hi laimd, the seats will be those non leather business class seats? What is the seat config? How's the food and service? Hope to get more info as it seems there are lack of china airline TR in SQtalk.....
        it's a 2-2-2 config, leather seats. as for service, not bad. Food wise i wasnt given full biz class food as I paid for the upgrade in seats only, as my flight was a chartered flight SIN-TPE-SIN

Comment

Working...
        X