Pay for EMEX seat upon check in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay for EMEX seat upon check in?

Is it possible to pay for an EMEX seat for jetstar, but at the check in counters? I know it's subject to availability, but will they still accept the payment?

Sure, it's even possible to do it once you are IN the aircraft.

Although on some routes the pax just switch seats after the seatbelt sign goes off whilst the crew stays silent/doesn't collect the additional dollars required.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Sure, it's even possible to do it once you are IN the aircraft.

Although on some routes the pax just switch seats after the seatbelt sign goes off whilst the crew stays silent/doesn't collect the additional dollars required.
      Not sure about 3K, but on AK they are somewhat strict about switching to seats you didn't pay for.

But to answer the OP's question, yes, Kyo is right

Comment

3K was the one I was referring to in this instance, as per OP's request. AK I must admit to not being BIG enough to have much of a reference... that is your/SQfg's territory, after all

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          3K was the one I was referring to in this instance, as per OP's request. AK I must admit to not being BIG enough to have much of a reference... that is your/SQfg's territory, after all
          I know the OP was referring to 3K, but just wanted to let the OP know in case he/she does travel AK anytime

Comment

Alright, thanks for the replies!

Comment

On 2 occasions on 3K (both TPE-SIN), I've gotten those seats by asking the CC nicely (read flirt....) while boarding....

Comment

Working...
              X