Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MH prints Gold Cards like there's no tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH prints Gold Cards like there's no tomorrow...

Just look at the number of randomly and newly minted MH Golds -

http://www.cimbbank.com.my/index.php...&tpt=cimb_bank

run this promo same time next year and suddenly you'll have this HUGE bunch of sapphires (I'm assuming that is what i'll map out to) clogging up every Terrace, Galleries Club, Wing, Pier and Cabin

I think I'll just participate in promos like this instead of doing it the hard way...... i.e FLYING......

p/s - Now here's a morbid thought......... let's say MH*G maps out to Emerald ......

Wow, Malaysia Boleh~!

Comment

CIMB should start partnership with MH to give out MG*G to all their World card holder
      visit my blog

Comment

I think they call this an "Improvement"

Some loyalty..

Comment

is it a problem if existing sapphire card holders still get lounge access, priority boarding etc...

i think the card is also for 1 year. are we going to get less food in the lounges etc??? i really don't think so.

i'm sorry but i feel for those who just want to be like one of us even if its just a few flights or one year.
          Last edited by RHG; 19 August 2011, 04:41 PM. Reason: correct grammar

Comment

When was this promo made ?...Seems to devalue the Enrich Gold status.....looks like every Tom, Dick and Harry got the card.....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Just look at the number of randomly and newly minted MH Golds -

http://www.cimbbank.com.my/index.php...&tpt=cimb_bank

run this promo same time next year and suddenly you'll have this HUGE bunch of sapphires (I'm assuming that is what i'll map out to) clogging up every Terrace, Galleries Club, Wing, Pier and Cabin

I think I'll just participate in promos like this instead of doing it the hard way...... i.e FLYING......

p/s - Now here's a morbid thought......... let's say MH*G maps out to Emerald ......
              But how many do you think are savvy enough to even know what to do about their cards when MH joins Oneworld...? If they get their cards now, I doubt even a percentage of them will requalify by the time MH enters the alliance.

Comment

Working...
              X