Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to Kathmandu

Hello,
    in August I'm planning to fly to Kathmandu. Based on my needs, I will fly firstly to DEL in business class, and then (on a separate ticket) to Kathmandu.

I can see that the route is covered by Air India, Jet Airways and Kingfisher Airlines, and their Y fares are very similar each other.
    I can't fine any additional help from the booking class, since none of them join any alliance; moreover 9W class is non-eligible for miles, Kingfisher allows me to earn up to 127 miles within BAEC and Air India just offer 500 milesn on M&M (which I really don't need).
    Therefore, I think I should choose the one offering the best experience: I must admit I have no recent experiences with these airlines. For what I was able to understand, Air India is definitely sub-par, but I'm not sure about Jet and Kingfisher. Which one would you suggest and why?

(no preference about timings. I'm extremelyl flexible)
    Thanks for any help.
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

You do know your second favourite airline (as claimed at the bottom of your posts ) flies to KTM, don't you ?. I think I might have seen an EY bird in there as well ?.

I would go through one of the sand pits rather than India.

Comment

MAN Flyer, yes of course I know . But my first goal is to requalify for BA gold, so I'm gonna fly to DEL with AY out of WAW (and anyway AY's fare is a great fare).

I'm looking for the interlining trip from DEL to KTM.

Comment

Either Jet Airways or Kingfisher will be perfectly fine - hot meal and personal tvs in Y. I'd go with Jet simply for the ability to select exit rows at OLCI (Kingfisher only allows it at the airport).

Avoid Air India like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Either Jet Airways or Kingfisher will be perfectly fine - hot meal and personal tvs in Y. I'd go with Jet simply for the ability to select exit rows at OLCI (Kingfisher only allows it at the airport).

Avoid Air India like the plague.
          Thanks Savage25

Comment

Working...
          X