EVA AIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVA AIR

Any comment on EVA Air. How does it compare with SQ?

Does their Ellite Class better than SQ Y?
    visit my blog

EVA provides much more bang for the buck, IMO. BR premium Y is quite good.

SQ has a higher quality product for those that have the extra $$$ to pony up.

Comment

LampStack, thanks for the comment. It is business travel so company pay for it. I am not sure if I can ask for Premium Economy as our travel policy can only do it on Economy and I have to deal with my global travel agent in India which I think quite inefficient and a bit stxxxd.

How is their econony class
      visit my blog

Comment

Last Christmas, I flew Eva air on their economy deluxe from Jkt to New York, very good value for money, and i love it very much..especially the extra space that you get for your self, plus excellent food and decent PTV. On the way back, on Taipe -Jakarta sector due to aircraft they used at that day, (A 330-200) there was no economy deluxe seat, so we all had to seat on economy class. This is the problem occured, the seat is decent but much less desirable than SQ and Garuda economy seat. In summary if i have to choose SQ economy VS Eva Air Economy deluxe for lng flight, by far margin Eva Air Economy give you more comfortable time on the air. If i have to choose between SQ economy VS Eva Economy, surely by far SQ economy is superior than Eva.

Hope it helps...

Comment

Finally what I fear most happen. When I told them to WL me on SQ878 this Sunday as the flight is full, I presume they will confirm me on SQ876 which was available last Thursday. Actually they DID NOTHING!!

So now both SQ876 and 878 are both FULL

Need your suggestion people. Should I take BR or CX?
          BR
          Pro : direct flight.
          Cons : Return schedule not good as the leave around 7am. This means I have to fly back on Saturday morning as I can't fly back on Friday morning. Also I do not have their FF

CX. I am MarcoPolo member (only Green though). But this will make the flight to be 6-7 hours flights instead of 4.5 hours

Honestly speaking I am more incline to fly CX (due to the mileage and stat).

What you guys think? Also CX seat seems quite narrow. So should I take their A330 instead of B777 as I remember on my SIN-BKK their A330 seems newer. Am I correct? Also how do I know if the one they use is A33B or A33E or simply just A330?
          visit my blog

Comment

lingua101, I've flew with CX on SIN-HKG-TPE and back. Honestly I prefer CX due to the availbility of choosing timing and aircraft type

You can see my trip report which I posted about 1 month ago in the TR section
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
              Finally what I fear most happen. When I told them to WL me on SQ878 this Sunday as the flight is full, I presume they will confirm me on SQ876 which was available last Thursday. Actually they DID NOTHING!!
              Did you ASK them to confirm you on SQ876? Or did SQ's new telepathic booking engine break down again?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                Did you ASK them to confirm you on SQ876? Or did SQ's new telepathic booking engine break down again?
                Well I never explicitly told them to do so. That's my mistake. I presume they will do so.......

Well most of the corporate travel agent will get you any confirm flight when your preferred is not available. But I think it is got to do with some mind-set thing..... I have to tell them the very details on what they should do like this:

Please do exactly the following:
                1. SQ 876 20MAR SINTPE 0830 1305 OK
                2. SQ 878 20MAR SINTPE 1220 1655 WL
                3. SQ 877 25MAR TPESIN 1420 1845 OK
                4. SQ 879 25MAR TPESIN 1800 2235 WL
                visit my blog

Comment

I'm sure EVA Air will be more than delighted to do that for you... they will also waitlist your meal choice and if you're lucky, your seat

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    I'm sure EVA Air will be more than delighted to do that for you... they will also waitlist your meal choice and if you're lucky, your seat
                    I think this is not SQ issue rather than my Travel Agent issue. I called SQ directly and they sorted it out for me quite fast
                    visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                    X