Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICN-BKK with TG on SQTalk's village bicycle of the month (B773 Sogerma Evolys J)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Thai just put their business class main course on a plate rather than those dishes that are identical to the ones used in Y class... and made it look just a bit more presentable, imagine how much nicer the overall Thai business class would seem.

The first course with the prawns looks lovely, then they go and give you that crap... it's always the same when I fly them in J.

I see you had the heavy blankets though, I wonder why they are using them on some flights and not others. Maybe there is a shortage of them?
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
      If Thai just put their business class main course on a plate rather than those dishes that are identical to the ones used in Y class... and made it look just a bit more presentable, imagine how much nicer the overall Thai business class would seem.

The first course with the prawns looks lovely, then they go and give you that crap... it's always the same when I fly them in J.
      Yeah, I'd agree with that.... F however, is usually presented quite nicely though.

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
      I see you had the heavy blankets though, I wonder why they are using them on some flights and not others. Maybe there is a shortage of them?
      Yes, I also had those heavy blankets on the connector TG417 to KUL - almost took em for granted till I read the other thread that they didn't always have em.
      Last edited by SQflyergirl; 7 December 2010, 09:03 AM. Reason: Formatting

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Enjoyable as always.....

Comment

Just saw this report and I like it! Is that a Delta 757 in ICN

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
            Just saw this report and I like it! Is that a Delta 757 in ICN
            Does shorthaul asia from NRT base!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Anyway, I don't have many more for the year, but do look out for a Charter flight TR this coming weekend. I'm going on a short private charter ride on an MH 737-800 (oh please please please please please be one of the new 9M-MX* birds with the new livery please please please please!)
              Some of you have PM'ed me about this report - unfortunately the stars were not in alignment. I found out the day before it was going to be 9M-MLA , one of the leased birds - i.e. no new J and boeing sky Interior/PTV, so I turned it down (yeah - an SQTalker turning down a plane ride )

Aunty P did go ahead though, but was in Y anyway. A small sampler of pics!

Don't have many pics as all she had was the ickle Ixus. Still, at least she got to walk around the Tarmac in JHB which was a bit of nice thing.

Live stand up comedy for this charter. Nice touch, but apparently he wasn't very funny at all.

Lima Alpha - apparently to see out her lease with Firefly.

Anyway, not a particularly interesting flight from what I've been told.

Do look out for my next one: A380 Battle! SQ J vs EK F (yeah not a fair fight I know, but I've never flown on two A380's from different carriers on the same day)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                Do look out for my next one: A380 Battle! SQ J vs EK F (yeah not a fair fight I know, but I've never flown on two A380's from different carriers on the same day)
                I shall look forward for the next SQfg TR. Sometimes, it just completely amazes me how often SQTalkers here get to travel. Such privileged people!
                Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Working...
                X