Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EK A380 Inaugural flight HKG-BKK in F (107 pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the wonderful report!!

In my opinion, I must say that I really enjoy EK's catering. More often they are better than SQ's. Service wise, they are pretty inconsistent. SQ never fails in that aspect. Trade off I guess.

Comment

wonderful report! thanks so much for writing did EK give away any souvenir for this inaugural flight?

Comment

Very informative TR on the EK A380!
        Thanks for sharing, sutrahk.

Comment

Excellent detailed TR!. How many squliion miles do EK demand to travel in their equivalent F cabin ?.

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
          After about 20 minutes, from the flight deck again:’ the break was still hot and we have requested the ground to bring some fans to cool down the break’

10 minutes later from a FA, he said we have requested the fans but we didn’t have any response from the ground, so we need to wait a bit longer.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          Nice TR. Pics are kinda big.

Particularly liked the Banyan Tree part. What are your thoughts on the property? Anyone else with experience there, feel free to chime in.
          Can't comment on the rooms as I've never stayed there but I wouldn't stay there due to the location alone, allied to the other fantastic options in Bangkok. I do prefer to roof top bar there over the one at LeBua / State Tower though.

Comment

Enjoyed the TR greatly! Love the rooftop on the Banyan Tree also, probably wouldn't stay there myself for the foreseeable future, though. State Tower is vastly overrated, esp after that pricey dinner 2 weeks ago...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Can't comment on the rooms as I've never stayed there but I wouldn't stay there due to the location alone, allied to the other fantastic options in Bangkok.
              Yeah, I took a look at a map and see what you mean.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Excellent trip report - thanks. Pictures are the perfect size for me. Must try EK on the A380.

Comment

Great TR! Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Wow. Thanks for the great detailed TR. Haven't tried any premium cabins of any A380s (any airline), so always great to see what they look like. Thanks!! Hopefully some will try the LH one soon and post a TR.

Comment

Thanks, nice report indeed!

Comment

Great report! I wonder what they do with the showers if all the pax in F wanted to take one on this short flight?

Comment

Working...
                        X