Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQFG Samples Emirates..... and likes what she sees (MLE-CMB in F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Thanks for the additional pics SQfg
    Wow, I must say that the Maldives appear to be on par with Denpasar-Bali in terms of scenery. Is MLE tourist friendly?
    Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

male is a nice place - but getting to be more touristy and almost all the food is halal; and at times u may think its part of India.

Comment

which one is less commercialized, MLE or DPS?

Comment

sqfg: nice one as always... keep in touch

Comment

I think I like EK

Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
            I must say that the Maldives appear to be on par with Denpasar-Bali in terms of scenery. Is MLE tourist friendly?
            I have to say it's a different kind of scenery. There's no point on the whole of the Maldives that rises more than 6ft above sea level. But is it tourist friendly - VERY!

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
            male is a nice place - but getting to be more touristy and almost all the food is halal; and at times u may think its part of India.
            Very touristy, but expensive

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
            which one is less commercialized, MLE or DPS?
            Probably equally so. MLE is a tad more upmarket, and a lot more expensive though.

Originally posted by leo View Post
            sqfg: nice one as always... keep in touch
            Thanks

Anyway... I think I like EK. Pretty nice airline. Might even change my handle one of these days . Anyone want to see a TR on the following?

Comment

Oooh, yes please SQFG....

I'm a fan of Emirates J product (started flying them when Virgin pulled its LHR-BOM route) but not tried the Private Suite! Will be very interested to hear comparisons with SQ Suites - which I have been lucky enough to fly once!

Comment

Anyway... I think I like EK. Pretty nice airline. Might even change my handle one of these days . Anyone want to see a TR on the following?
                Me... Me... Me... !!!

Comment

SQFG - So did you stop over in Sri Lanka too?? Oh and pleaaase tell me what you do as a career, I'm in university now, and I'm thinking of doing whatever you're doing so that I can travel as much

Comment

Originally posted by LottieM View Post
                    Oooh, yes please SQFG....

I'm a fan of Emirates J product (started flying them when Virgin pulled its LHR-BOM route) but not tried the Private Suite! Will be very interested to hear comparisons with SQ Suites - which I have been lucky enough to fly once!
                    That's if I can remember what it's like to fly in SQ Suites it's been ages

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                    Me... Me... Me... !!!
                    Ok, since you're such a good boy

Originally posted by SQlankan View Post
                    SQFGOh and pleaaase tell me what you do as a career, I'm in university now, and I'm thinking of doing whatever you're doing so that I can travel as much
                    I hardly do TR's on work travel. Only a few on SQTalk. The reports are really the leisure trips only. Besides, I don't think anyone wants to know what it's like going to Newcastle, Malaysia on an MH 737-400.

Comment

me too, me too

Comment

Anyone want to see a TR on the following?
                        Should that even be a question?! Two flights on EK Suites deserve a nice TR! You're such a privileged traveler!

That's if I can remember what it's like to fly in SQ Suites it's been ages
                        If I ever had the chance of flying in SQ Suites, I will never forget the experience. That's what TRs are for--to make your travels memorable
                        Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

[QUOTE=SQflyergirl;131278]

Is the Pope catholic?
                          The fare is such a bargain, I feel like doing the same trip!
                          F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

I hardly do TR's on work travel. Only a few on SQTalk. The reports are really the leisure trips only. Besides, I don't think anyone wants to know what it's like going to Newcastle, Malaysia on an MH 737-400.
                            I do!!

Comment

they asked me to go upstairs to the rooftop bar where the general public had no access to.

Frankly, that was a much better place to chill anyway
                              Très chic
                              Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

.. The reports are really the leisure trips only. Besides, I don't think anyone wants to know what it's like going to Newcastle, Malaysia on an MH 737-400.
                                There's a 'Newcastle' in Malaysia ?

Comment

Working...
                                X