Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having "Layers Cake" of SQ's Spacebed and GA's A332 J with a Cherry of SQT BBQ party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a very fun (and calorific) trip, Dent@SUB. Thanks for sharing.

So, I guess Kyo plays favorites with access to the Tower Club, eh?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Sounds like a very fun (and calorific) trip, Dent@SUB. Thanks for sharing.
      Indeed jjpb3, indeed......
      Btw, thanks for reading....

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      So, I guess Kyo plays favorites with access to the Tower Club, eh?
      Can't have any comment about this....
      Maybe Kyo+ hold that place for the next LD.....
      So keep on focusing on Kyo+ invitation.....

Comment

Glad to see you enjoyed this trip, Dent@SUB.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          Glad to see you enjoyed this trip, Dent@SUB.
          Thanks StarG.... Couldn't enjoy that trip without you and other SQT fellows at the BBQ party....

Comment

Very nice, Dent@, as usual.

Comment

Thanks for the TR, it was an enjoyable read... (some of those photos you took seem dedicated to our dear SQTalkers in the maritime industry)

jjpb3: I *did* ask in the LD#7 thread if anyone wanted to join for tea but nobody took me up on the invite.

As the guest-of-honour, it felt necessary to extend the invitation to our esteemed Dent@SUB

By the way, Dent@SUB, where is this cherry you refer to?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                ....... (some of those photos you took seem dedicated to our dear SQTalkers in the maritime industry)....
                Indeed dear, indeed....
                Those photos were taken just to honour him, our honourable friend....

As the guest-of-honour, it felt necessary to extend the invitation to our esteemed Dent@SUB

You're too kind, mate...
                What could I do without you, mate? (rock-climbing the "Republic Plaza" maybe.... )
                Thanks mate! I owe u one! U r the best!

By the way, Dent@SUB, where is this cherry you refer to?

We have already ate the "cherry"...
                The SQT BBQ party is my "cherry" on top of my "layers cake"....
                It's sweetened and beautifully decorated my "layers cake".....

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                  Very nice, Dent@, as usual.
                  Thanks N_Architect.....
                  Glad you enjoyed it....

Still more to come....

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                    There's a "blacklist"???

That's new for me....
                    Let us assure you that there is no blacklist. We have a liberal attitude towards attendees.

kyo+ was joking about some guy I wanted to bring that was not on SQTalk. He was definitely not popular.
                    Last edited by LionCity; 28 August 2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                      Let me assure you that there is no blacklist. I have a liberal attitude towards attendees.
                      Pheww..... That's relieving......
                      Luv this forum.....

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post
                        hmmm, how could i have missed out that topic? neway, it's too late to regret. arrghhh, wud luv to join in the next gathering...whenever that is

maybe arrange a gathering to welcome me?? hahaha...afterall, I'm not a local either but have been residing and embracing life in the sunny shore of Singapore too. I better stop talking or else I will get a big hammer knocked down my head...haha...cheers guys
                        Hi Diecastdrool, you can be proactive in organizing LD#9 or even a DO if you have the time or resources to do so. Let us know if you need help if you are thinking along the same line.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                          Hi Diecastdrool, you can be proactive in organizing LD#9 or even a DO if you have the time or resources to do so. Let us know if you need help if you are thinking along the same line.
                          btw, what is LD and DO? Sorry, i'm rather "new" to these terms...hehe

i definitely dont hv the resources if you guys think along the line of some posh condo facilities to host the gathering....HDB lah here...renting room only summore...hehe

Comment

aiks, how rude of me to post in your TR and not say "thanks for the wonderful TR".

It's really fantastic...i felt like i was enjoying your meals with you...hahaha

Comment

Great TR, thanks for sharing. looking forward to the rest.

oh dear, seeing all these pics makes me realise I need to get off my butt and attend the next SQtalk function wherever it may be. I do believe Bangkok is the place to do it, and possibly a few of us BKK regulars, Kyo, myself, MAN Flyer, Lobster ( and im sure there is many others) should organise it?
                              My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post

Dent, belated thanks for the TR and for fuzzing out the correct faces. So why is there also fuzz following around the head of the chap in green?

Comment

Working...
                                X