Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having "Layers Cake" of SQ's Spacebed and GA's A332 J with a Cherry of SQT BBQ party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
    The term NG refers to Boeing 737 series 600/700/800.
    The NG series include the -900(ER) as well. Example: Lion Air's 737-900ER would fall under the technical category as "Next Generation."

Awesome photos you have there Dent@SUB! This vividly reminds me of my trip with GA flight GA409 DPS-CGK, although the aircraft I flew in was PK-GPK, but the interior is similar with the new IFEs.
    I wonder why the GA stewardess still wear the old uniform...
    Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post

Thanks Aulia for reading...

GA's planning to re-launch the new "kebaya style" uniform on October...
      (hope they don't postponed it again... )

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz
        The term NG refers to Boeing 737 series 600/700/800.
        The NG series include the -900(ER) as well. Example: Lion Air's 737-900ER would fall under the technical category as "Next Generation."
        Doesn't -600 belong to the older generation (non-NG)?

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
          Doesn't -600 belong to the older generation (non-NG)?
          Nope. The NG series includes the -600 as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_737_Next_Generation

Note in the link below that Boeing now only delivers the NG series of B737 aircraft.

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/737...ackground.html
          Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Awesome photos you have there Dent@SUB! This vividly reminds me of my trip with GA flight GA409 DPS-CGK, although the aircraft I flew in was PK-GPK, but the interior is similar with the new IFEs.
            oops, quite right, forgot the 900!
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• I enjoyed this very long report! Thank you.

Comment

• Thank You for such an indepth report
                You really let loose on the pictures eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by hsf View Post
                  I enjoyed this very long report! Thank you.
                  Thanks for reading this very long report, hsf...
                  Glad you enjoyed it...

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                  Thank You for such an indepth report
                  You really let loose on the pictures eh?
                  What can I say... guilty as charged... that's my weakness...

Thanks for reading, soarbeyond.....

Still waiting for your latest...

Comment

• Dent@SUB a most enjoyable read! Definitely some good PR there for GA

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                      Dent@SUB a most enjoyable read! Definitely some good PR there for GA

Hahaha.... I can sure you that I'm not related nor working with GA....
                      I'm just one of GA's satisfied customers....

Btw, thanks for reading...
                      Glad you enjoyed it, Gunnar Smithsen...
                      Last edited by Dent@SUB; 5 September 2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post

What can I say... guilty as charged... that's my weakness...

Thanks for reading, soarbeyond.....

Still waiting for your latest...
                        ooh?My latest? u mean my trips?
                        Ive never been good with reports :X and have never written a trip report in my life :S

Comment

• Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                          ooh?My latest? u mean my trips?
                          Ive never been good with reports :X and have never written a trip report in my life :S
                          Ohhh....
                          I think I should said "Still waiting for your first...."

Can I expect it in the near time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                            Ohhh....
                            I think I should said "Still waiting for your first...."

Can I expect it in the near time?
                            Hahaha sure! Can i do one for my next trip? Unless you dont mind me doing my AMS trip without any pics?(okay maybe with 2 or 3)
                            Though i think it would just be rants on why i shouldn't have gone on it

Comment

• Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                              Though i think it would just be rants on why i shouldn't have gone on it
                              This referring to the flight or going AMS as a place? AMS is pretty interesting and it is so easy to get around / travel to other towns (Rotterdam, parts of Germany, etc.) and it does have a pretty interesting nightlife (this is assuming you had the time to go around)! As for the airport, I still do think that Schiphol is one of (if not the) best hub in Europe!
                              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                                This referring to the flight or going AMS as a place? AMS is pretty interesting and it is so easy to get around / travel to other towns (Rotterdam, parts of Germany, etc.) and it does have a pretty interesting nightlife (this is assuming you had the time to go around)! As for the airport, I still do think that Schiphol is one of (if not the) best hub in Europe!
                                hahaha well lets just say it's for the whole trip! :O
                                I was asked to go only the night before that led to me rushing to pack my things a few hours before the flight!Making me forget almost everything important that i needed!INCLUDING my 2 cameras!!!
                                While i was in AMS i dislocated my jaw my phone died on me my laptop crashed I didnt really get to see much of AMS as i was there for only 3 days and all those sh*t had to happen to me

Comment

Working...
                                X