Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Jordanian BKK-HKG-BKK (Economy)

Hello Again,

Here is another of my trip reports this time featuring a new carrier for me! RJ have quite cheap tix on the BKK/HKG route, also quite reasonable in biz class too but I was trying to save a bit of cash so stuck with Y for this report.

It's on the new Airbus A330-200 product that RJ recently acquired. Was an A310-300 up until a couple of months ago!

Please view it at my blog:
    http://dazz81.blogspot.com/2010/07/r...s-bangkok.html

Please excuse some of the formatting, the blog editor just isn't quite working properly on my laptop for some reason. Ill fix it when I get back to my desktop.

My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Haha, I know how u felt on the flight back. Had a similar encounter on a short CX HKG-TPE flight last year, and trust me, it was the "longest" 1hr20min flight ever (won't want to go into the details).
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
      Haha, I know how u felt on the flight back. Had a similar encounter on a short CX HKG-TPE flight last year, and trust me, it was the "longest" 1hr20min flight ever (won't want to go into the details).
      aye, it was very painful!

Comment

heehee i too know how you felt :S
        but i had to endure 9hr55min of it :O

Comment

Wow, even nowadays? I wouldn't be surprised about it a few years ago before China's massive makeover. The last time that I encountered this was like 8 years ago on a PEK-BKK flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratman View Post
            Wow, even nowadays? I wouldn't be surprised about it a few years ago before China's massive makeover. The last time that I encountered this was like 8 years ago on a PEK-BKK flight.
            I dont think I have ever encountered it this bad before. I was longing for TG or SQ, or to be in business class.

Thanks for reading!

Comment

I actually booked an RJ leg a few weeks ago BKK-HKG (was a nice cheapish 4000+ baht) but couldn't make it - looks like i missed out* Thanks for sharing this...

*then again, that was an A310, so maybe not quite the same as yours

Comment

Working...
              X