No announcement yet.

Hello Bali!! Y & C Class with KLM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent report. I've just booked SIN-DPS-SIN for Easter weekend for the bargain price of SG$ 560 in J - SQ wanted SG$ 750 in Y!

Looks like a nic service so I will look forward to it. What lounge do KL use in SIN?

Comment

Originally posted by BahrainLad View Post
      Excellent report. I've just booked SIN-DPS-SIN for Easter weekend for the bargain price of SG$ 560 in J - SQ wanted SG$ 750 in Y!
      Same here! I got Y for S$318 while SQ wanted S$750 for flights on the same dates and within 15mins of the KLM flights. KLM is even cheaper than Jetstar & AirAsia

Btw, Qatar Airways is also offering J for S$560 on the route
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Back then when I flew KLM's B777-300ER, the Y seat config was still 3-3-3. Now, they're 3-4-3...so, you'd have to compromise on the tighter space. Then again...@$318 return, what can we complain huh?

I heard that KLM will start flying daily to DPS from SIN from 26th March onwards...is that true? Good news indeed if it's true. I'd choose KLM over QR to DPS...the timing, F&B, and service is just great.

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post

I heard that KLM will start flying daily to DPS from SIN from 26th March onwards...is that true? Good news indeed if it's true. I'd choose KLM over QR to DPS...the timing, F&B, and service is just great.
          Yes. KLM will fly to DPS daily.
          I booked the ticket to there in May. Price is SGD223, not the lowest price SGD 203.

Comment

diecastdrool, forgot to thanks for the great TR.

BTW, how did you do 2-classes booking or you upgraded your ticket to business class during check-in? May I know the cost?

Comment

The business class experience was pure luck . The flight was overbooked and since I checked in early, I was upgraded to C class FOC by the check-in agent in Bali. Of course you'd have to be a member of Flying Blue FF too...at least that's what I was told by the agent.

S$223...wow that is indeed very cheap. Looks like my once a year ritual to Bali is due anytime soon now...

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post
                The business class experience was pure luck . The flight was overbooked and since I checked in early, I was upgraded to C class FOC by the check-in agent in Bali. Of course you'd have to be a member of Flying Blue FF too...at least that's what I was told by the agent.

S$223...wow that is indeed very cheap. Looks like my once a year ritual to Bali is due anytime soon now...
                oh.. i see..
                but i have no status in Flying Blue FF...

Yes.. $223.
                You may get $203 if the ticket is available.

Comment

Working...
                X