Thai Airways International - Royal First Class TG600 Bangkok to Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Airways International - Royal First Class TG600 Bangkok to Hong Kong

Here is my next report, I'm sure loads of people here have taken this flight, but here is my experience of it, from last December, it's on my blog again, and there is a youtube video at the end of the flight too!

http://dazz81.blogspot.com/2009/12/t...hong-kong.html

Comments appreciated
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Took the same flight as you back in Dec, good weather though - one thing that I noticed was different is that someone was there to whisk you away upon your arrival in HKG. We didn't get that on the morning of the 22nd. (two of us, 4 carry-ons in total)

A little inconsistent on TG's part, then... thanks for the TR though!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Took the same flight as you back in Dec, good weather though - one thing that I noticed was different is that someone was there to whisk you away upon your arrival in HKG. We didn't get that on the morning of the 22nd. (two of us, 4 carry-ons in total)

A little inconsistent on TG's part, then... thanks for the TR though!
      Hi Kyo,

Wow, thats a bit ordinary, I wonder why they did not have a buggy, was it a long walk? The buggy ride seemed to go ON AND ON AND ON for me

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
        The buggy ride seemed to go ON AND ON AND ON for me

The walk would have been much worse no?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          The walk would have been much worse no?
          Hehehe, well i was loving every minute of my buggy ride of course. in fact i didnt really want to go to immigration, i wanted to go to the transfer desk so i kinda backtracked when i got there

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
            Hi Kyo,

Wow, thats a bit ordinary, I wonder why they did not have a buggy, was it a long walk? The buggy ride seemed to go ON AND ON AND ON for me
            It was not short, not far either. A buggy would have been appreciated. But we did instead stop at a Duty-Free to get some vodka to celebrate the Christmas festivities, so saved some $ there... all worked out in the end.

Comment

Thanks for the report! Quite comprehensive!

Comment

I have taken this flight from Taipei to Hong Kong - usually VERY empty in J or F. Last time I was flying J and it happened to be the 'new' configuration. It was only about $100 to upgrade to F, but I didn't bother thinking it was the old configuration. Anyways, shall do it next time!

Nice TR...

Comment

Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post
                  I have taken this flight from Taipei to Hong Kong - usually VERY empty in J or F. Last time I was flying J and it happened to be the 'new' configuration. It was only about $100 to upgrade to F, but I didn't bother thinking it was the old configuration. Anyways, shall do it next time!

Nice TR...
                  better hurry, Taipei-Hong Kong is being dropped on 28 March.

I don't know if many F pax got on this day I flew in HKG, but all 3 of us that got on in BKK were terminating in HKG.

Comment

Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post

Nice TR...
                    The seat is REALLY comfy , even if not the latest design - worth the $100 i say

Comment

Working...
                    X