JL Domestic F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL Domestic F

After debating for a while whether to post this here or in the "other airlines" category, I've decided to do so here.

Flew from FUK-HND with JL up front recently and thought I'd share some pictures, since this product has been talked about fairly often.

At many airports in Japan, particularly those with a JAL terminal, you should be able to enter the Sakura lounge from a tunnel directly beside the JAL F check in desks. This will somewhat exempt you from the normal crowded security channels.

Boarding pass

My seat 1K by the window (this is a JAL B777-200 JA8985)

The cabin

This is not a SQFG leg shot. haha

On most sectors exceeding an hour (I think), you will be served a meal. Depending on the time of your flight, it could be a full meal, or a snack. Mine was an evening flight, and hence I got a dinner.

The seats are not full recliners, not even half recliners, but I must say they feel very snug and I could happily sleep in them.

Anyway, here is a picture of JAL domestic J, a.k.a. "Class J"

It is available for JPY1,000 extra on the price of an economy seat on that flight. However, as such, it is usually fairly full.

Thanks for sharing kelvgoh

I won't be taking domestic anytime soon because within Japan, I like to try their shiny trains

Comment

Working...
    X