DUNEDIN TO KUL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUNEDIN TO KUL

Booked a flight in SQ from DUD to KUL. Sadly althought this EY seat was rather expensive, but I have a strong feeling that the flight from AKL to SIN is going to be on a very old bird with purple and blue seats.

From there Things dont get any better as the connection offered is on the silk air flight!

The only bonus is the pacific blue flight from Dunedin to Auckland oin 738.

I could be wrong tho. Will find out today evening. I hope that at least one way I will be on the refurbished T7 from SIN/CHC and on A330 on the KUL/SIN.But as it stands now, its Silk air + blue seats combo again to CHC.

With a misreble 30K points cant even get an upgrade on teh return leg.

Hmm.... do SQ put you on Pacific Blue to get you to a SQ flight? I would have thought Air NZ considering they are *A partners???

I'm pretty sure all the CHC flights are 772's so yeah, not much chance of anything different there. Of course, you could have checked all this yourself before booking, or you could have made sure you were on a 77W from AKL-SIN if it was that important to you?
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Are you sure it is a Pacific Blue flight from DUD to AKL? SQ codeshares with NZ DUD to AKL and DUD to CHC and IIRC the Pacific Blue schedule does not connect well to SQ flights at AKL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        Are you sure it is a Pacific Blue flight from DUD to AKL? SQ codeshares with NZ DUD to AKL and DUD to CHC and IIRC the Pacific Blue schedule does not connect well to SQ flights at AKL.
        Sorry for the late reply, as still in KUL. Yup the flight from DUD-AKL was on Pacific Blue. Booked separately on a different ticket. Wanted to spend a couple of hours for dinner in AKL.

Wont post any pics as nothing new on that outbound journey. But the what was really good was the crew which made up for the old plane and needs a mention.Crew on this flight was a sharp contrast from my last trip from Lax/Sin on A345. Seafood meal as a special request from AKL/SIN was a normal fare.

Also needs mentioning was the Silk air flight from SIN to KUL. Amazing legroom on the exit row (will post pic on this one once back). Again crew was amazing for such a short flight.This flight was hardly full. Maybe too early or everyone rather travel on SQ's A330 for the same price.
        Also flight from Subang to Penang on Firefly was good. New aircraft which still has factory leather smell.juice served al;ong side with a choice of muffin or peanuts.Crew very friendly again.
        Last edited by jadivindra; 29 January 2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X