No announcement yet.

First trip report (with photos): SIN-SUB on MI Business Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice report, YK@HKG! Enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Thanks for the report.
      I took MI once. It's not SQ.
      We know...u only love SQ

Comment

I have not taken MI J yet. Any volunteer to give me a ticket so I can compare to SQ J or MH F?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Thanks for the report.
          I took MI once. It's not SQ.
          How does it compare to SQ J on PEN-SIN?
          I want to know.

Comment

I love the (not so new) uniforms of the MI girls. I flew MI J once on SIN - MES - SIN last year and I think the service was only very slightly below its big sister, SQ. The amenities and the seat pitch, however, are not as good.

The service at MI J has improved significantly compared to the days when they flew SIN - CGK - SIN.

Comment

SKL

Guess for those using MI flights, shld utilise SKL F while it lasts. Off to Amanjiwo for short break in May, flying family there with redeemed miles whilst I am accumulating sector points whilst it lasts... Anyone at SKL sin on 19 before solo flight?

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                How does it compare to SQ J on PEN-SIN?
                I want to know.
                Well, you rarely fly in J, Mr. F. So the answer will not be relevant to you. MI has smaller cabin than SQ. But I do prefer flying on SQ overall.

Comment

I am cheering you on for LPP run, remember us non-LPP....

Comment

Thank you! Wish me luck! Fortunately will not be in Changi 19 of April.

Comment

Oh well, good luck anyway, unfortunately its not april.....

Comment

YK@HK, I'm wondering... were you at Changi checking in for a flight on Monday 14/5 say around 9am? Having read and seen your photos in your report, I thought the guy in the same queue as me looked mighty familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by icn.sg View Post
                          YK@HK, I'm wondering... were you at Changi checking in for a flight on Monday 14/5 say around 9am? Having read and seen your photos in your report, I thought the guy in the same queue as me looked mighty familiar.

Hmm...I was checking in at the drop-the-bag counter for SQ862 back to HKG. Were u the guy just behind me?

Comment

Nice report! I am fondly reminded of my 3.5-hour flights on MI274/MI277 (Manado) in March. Very good and attentive service. On the return flight, the Leading Stewardess allowed me to hold on to the DigEplayer (I had only a few minutes of my movie left) and return it only after touchdown.
                            My Cafe Adventures
                            Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                            http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                              Hmm...I was checking in at the drop-the-bag counter for SQ862 back to HKG. Were u the guy just behind me?
                              Yup...I was right behind you for a only a short while, but I moved to the empty Raffles Class Counter next to it since I hate queuing.. Was dropping my bags for the Hanoi flight.

Nice to have 'met' you...
                              Last edited by icn.sg; 16 May 2007, 11:04 PM.

Comment

All the more reason for everyone to have "SQTalk" luggage tags

Comment

Working...
                                X