Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thai Air Asia - Bangkok to Krabi and back (pics via link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Air Asia - Bangkok to Krabi and back (pics via link)

I recently did a trip to Krabi and back from Bangkok on Thai Air Asia. I thought I would do a trip report. Its quite long with a lot of pics... if interested take a look at my blog here:

Bangkok to Krabi - and back again, on Thai Air Asia

also includes pics of around krabi and the Aree Tara resort, which i snagged at only 1000 baht a night, bargain!
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Hmm...... odd selection of fizzy drinks at that bar i can tell you Not to say that some would mind at all Had a good laugh thanks
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 27 September 2009, 01:37 PM. Reason: spellification error

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Hmm...... odd selection of fizzy drinks at that bar i can tell you Not so say that some would mind at all Had a good laugh thanks
      hehe, i thought it was quite hilarious too.

Comment

Nice report! And yes, LOL at the soft drinks' selection.

That hotel looks real nice, at the rate you got it's such a steal!

Your experience at BKK reminds me why I try to avoid transitting through that airport in favour of SIN or HKG.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

normally when flying intl out of BKK its a pleasant experience, particularly with SQ. I think a budget terminal would be a good start for Thai Air Asia's operations, there is certainly loads of room for it.

And yep, its a great price, 1000 baht a night, and flights were only 2000 baht return when i booked them from Bangkok, nice cheap getaway

Comment

took thai air asia 3weeks ago from BKK to SIN and it was a good flight and their flight attendents are sure pretty and helpful (much better looking than AK) and the A320 was very new and got in SIN 10 mins early.

Comment

nice report. i did bkk-kvb-bkk on FD also... flight got delayed for 2 hours both way.... aree tara is very nice resort. is the resort near the starbucks?
              visit my blog

Comment

no, its not near starbucks, its sort of around the other side of Ao Nang central, towards nopparat thara beach

Comment

Working...
                X