KevSQ Does Royal First & CX Suites..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KevSQ Does Royal First & CX Suites..

Having to do another regional meeting in BKK & HKG, this time around, i opted for TG & CX... Having not taken CX's new F before, i opted to try my luck to get the 77A or the 74A.... Below is my flight details:-

KUL - BKK 772ER
    BKK - HKG 744
    HKG - BKK 77A
    BKK - KUL 346

Nothing much for my KUL - BKK leg...therefore, no photos as i have posted it before...stayed in InterCon BKK which is still the best place for me to move around and located at the siam area which is easy for food and transportation away from the traffic in silom and sukhumvit side...Being the priority club gold, i am upgraded to the club level which have access to the club lounge which is locate on the 37th floor of the hotel..The overall impression of the hotel is great with stunning view of siam side and sukhumvit side...

Here is some photos of the hotel room....

The bathroom...

Next: TG Royal Orchid Spa & F class

hihi,

looking fwd to your pics on your F flights soon ye!..keep them coming...

Comment

Are you PC Gold/Ambassador and were the hotel full?
      Even as a Royal Ambassador, the standard upgrade policy is to executive room from grande deluxe though I was able to get upgraded to club room or corner suite w/o club access in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
        Are you PC Gold/Ambassador and were the hotel full?
        Even as a Royal Ambassador, the standard upgrade policy is to executive room from grande deluxe though I was able to get upgraded to club room or corner suite w/o club access in the past.
        As RA the standard upgrade is to Club room or Corner Suite. PC Gold should be irrelevant for upgrades - OP could be an Ambassador, perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          As RA the standard upgrade is to Club room or Corner Suite. PC Gold should be irrelevant for upgrades - OP could be an Ambassador, perhaps.
          Yes...it doesn't matter though..it was only to sleep and had a few meetings in the club lounge...their bed is really soft and comfy though

Comment

Next morning, i had a morning call at 5.45am and soon after that, the room service person came knocking my room door to provide me with a morning "express" tea...

the limo came in at 6.15am and reached the airport by 6.45am...flight to HKG as TG 600 which will fly from BKK - HKG - TPE today is on the 744 which departs at 8am...checked in at 7am at the F lounge...

Shots of the TG F check in counter

And my boarding pass...

Boarding time was 7.20am...seeing the timing is rather rush, i took a quicky to visit the F lounge and the royal orchid spa which opens at 6.00am..i only have 30mins to spend in the lounge and spa....went straight down the D concourse lounge where TG (Royal Silk) is located. Right after clearing immigration (fast track) where there is a buggy waiting for me to bring me to the royal first lounge which is a quick drive down the walkway.

Once i reached the F lounge, i proceed to take a quick drink and went to the royal orchid spa which is located just opposite the spa...registration was a swift as there weren't anyone there then...requested for a neck and hand massage for half an hour....Entrance to the royal orchid spa is to those is a TG gold and F class passenger departing BKK...

Some photos of the F lounge

Rather empty lounge that morning...

Last edited by KevSQ; 10 August 2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

The F restroom

Without wasting anymore time, i proceed to the royal orchid spa and had
              my massage. Was told that i do not have enough time for a full body massage, i opted for neck and hand reflex which is pretty relaxing as well after waking up so early...

Some photos of the treatment room

Some herbal thai cold drink complimenting the hot towel...

The treatment room for foot...

Comment

Soon after being done with the massage, was directed to a relaxation room where i was given a cup of hot tea and some dried stuff (mangoes and etc)

Some shots of Tg's fleet

The view of the loacker room - where you place all your stuff if you were to spend a longer time in the spa

Comment

As soon as i walk back to the F lounge, there was a lady waiting for me to guide me to the gate which TG 600 departs.

A photo of a slander TG gal..

Our boarding gate C7 which codeshare with bangkok airways to HKG and TPE

The 744 bringing me to HKG - sorry...not that clear

Comment

I was at the gate when boarding was announce...went straight on board and being followed by a welcome drink and the LFS intorduce herself and then comes the menu...Today's flight in F is full!

My opposite pax...

The backdrop of the 744 from my seat where they place the coat compartment

Toiletries - Ferragamo

Last edited by KevSQ; 10 August 2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

A view of the whole F class from behind..

The wine list & menu..

15 mins after seat belt sign were off, meal already been served - of course being a merely 3 hours flight....

Last edited by KevSQ; 10 August 2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

More shots on the products feature...

View of the seat when it's fully flat - sorry, not really good at this!

Decending into HKIA...view of old airport in HKG...which then gives all the pilots a run for their money landing the plane there...

Next...Langham Place Club Corner Suite

Comment

Nice pics!! i personally find the TG lounges in BKK so much better than whatever SQ has to offer in SIN.

It's a shame really...

Love the Kai Tak airport shots too!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
                            A photo of a slander TG gal..

How rude! What did she say to you?

Comment

Didn't realise that TG*G automatically get TG F lounge access.

This is of much interest indeed. You're 100% certain?

Also, interesting to see Ferragamo instead of Bulgari in the TG toilet. When did this switch occur?

Comment

Working...
                              X