SQ F Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
    i can't think that all men with pink shirts/t-shirts i see going around in Italy are not straight...
    Especially if its the Maglia Rosa

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
      I was trying to get a good picture. I was not tense. I have another picture of me with a SQ girl in Pink also

I am not posting that one because my face looks funny
      Come on...
      I had my pictures while sleeping. But it was part of the report. Thus same for you with the SQ Girl and funny face. Please upload.

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
        I am not posting that one because my face looks funny
        Or is it the picture before you strategically placed the pillow ?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          [SIZE=4]
          What's with the pillow? Tense?

I narrowly avoided a tea splattered monitor there !!.

Comment

ehm.... just a silly question
            i really don't like pink (and i think i don't have any pink cloth) but... why pink is not allowed for straight men? i can't think that all men with pink shirts/t-shirts i see going around in Italy are not straight...

Just goes to show, you cant judge a book by its cover! Luke, you probably have a pink shirt somewhere....just hidden in your closet.

FUMI all kidding aside, you look great in pink. It is a very complimentary color for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

I narrowly avoided a tea splattered monitor there !!.
              I hope the moderator will not wipe your splatter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                Or is it the picture before you strategically placed the pillow ?

I remembered the expression of someone when I opened a page of free magazines from places at Old Compton, while we dined fish and chip. I wish I could capture the moment in photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
                  Just goes to show, you cant judge a book by its cover! Luke, you probably have a pink shirt somewhere....just hidden in your closet.

FUMI all kidding aside, you look great in pink. It is a very complimentary color for you.
                  No i don't have but to be honest i remember i have somthg pink....
                  ok - don't laugh pls - a pair of underwear... pink with black borders...
                  before you say anything i have to clarify I would have never bought a similar article. NEVER. N E V E R.
                  they were a quite funny gift for Valentine's day... and of course i never wore them.

I think only a fearless boy could wear them... or someone without a sense of shame.

So... have i to ship them to someone?!?!?
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

a pair of underwear... pink with black borders... [...]
                    they were a quite funny gift for Valentine's day... and of course i never wore them.

Comment

If I have a gym-body, I will be happily wearing those kind or speedo type swimming trunk. Yeah, it's very European or Australian. Americans wear that long leg swimming trunk.
                      But I am too old for that. And I am unattractive to some. But the most importantly, I am too shy, naive and innocent.

BTW, you will be great wearing the pink underwear with the border. Try-on, please for me. I know you have great body to show!

Comment

dot dot dot!

dot dot dot!

dot dot dot!

Comment

dot dot dot!

dot dot dot!

dot dot dot!

I wish those apply to me.

Afterall, who had a jet lag at YVR and walked around the dot dot dot area?

Comment

Afterall, who had a jet lag at YVR and walked around the dot dot dot area?
                            Ah, but who told me about the dot dot dot area in the first place ?

Comment

I know you have great body to show!
                              you were absolutely misinformed.... i'm really ridicolous.
                              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Ah, but who told me about the dot dot dot area in the first place ?
                                Certainly not me. I am too naive, shy and innocent.

you were absolutely misinformed.... i'm really ridicolous.
                                Not according to a reliable source.

Comment

Working...
                                X