SQ F Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
    First time to CMB, yes it was FILTHY! so I did not even bother touching. But the second time to CMB it was clean and spotless so I ate everything

Perhaps first time you had a very bad jet-lag? And second time you are getting used to the idea of being on the road hopping so many planes... almost consecutively.
    Good for you!

Comment

OK. I finally registered for this site fearing you may not post the return trip report. As you know, I have a special interest in it.

So keep us posted. I also want photos please. And a report on the filthy or not so filthy food you consumed at CMB.

Comment

Welcome sftrvlr.

Comment

Welcome sftrvlr

Okay SQT people, I have 320 pixs for the return. So am I still limited to the 8 pixs per post? If so It's going to be divided into many posts

Comment

Pink shirt should be first. Otherwise I will PM the mod and ask him to lock the thread! ha ha......just kidding

Comment

Okay SQT people, I have 320 pixs for the return. So am I still limited to the 8 pixs per post? If so It's going to be divided into many posts
              Surely you can take a first pass at deciding which are the most interesting pictures and just post a link to the album for those who want to see all the pictures? Then you can wait for suggestions like Peter11's to modify your initial selection.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

As promised and everyone wants this picture first me in Pink in a SkySuite

Comment

As promised and everyone wants this picture first me in Pink in a SkySuite
                  You look great in PINK, fumitani!
                  What's with the pillow? Tense?
                  Last edited by LukeGT; 18 January 2007, 05:31 PM. Reason: removed pic from the quoting to make navigation easier. thank you for your comprehension, CGK!

Comment

I am speechless! A straight man in a PINK shirt????!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      You look great in PINK, fumitani!
                      What's with the pillow? Tense?
                      I was trying to get a good picture. I was not tense. I have another picture of me with a SQ girl in Pink also

I am not posting that one because my face looks funny

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
                        According to an article published in The Age some time last year, pink is the new black for Melbourne dudes.
                        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post

ehm.... just a silly question
                          i really don't like pink (and i think i don't have any pink cloth) but... why pink is not allowed for straight men? i can't think that all men with pink shirts/t-shirts i see going around in Italy are not straight...
                          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

I was trying to get a good picture. I was not tense. I have another picture of me with a SQ girl in Pink also

I am not posting that one because my face looks funny
                            Was it because you were tense posing together with Singapore Girl? I do have to agree that you look great in pink.
                            Last edited by UMD; 18 January 2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                              i can't think that all men with pink shirts/t-shirts i see going around in Italy are not straight...
                              If that was true...it'd simplify things considerably....
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

We should identify also a colour for girls not dating anyone
                                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                                X