No announcement yet.

SQ F Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jhm - OZ contracts with the KA lounge at HKG so when I checked in I got a lounge invitation to the KA lounge

MovieMan - please check with LukeGT please. I have ran a forum before. If you are concerned about bandwidth then I understand.

9V-JKL - yes that stall on the food court is delicious I had to wait about 10 minutes before I got my food

I'm still deciding if I should do a return trip report. Hm.....anyone?

I'm leaving home in 7 hours for my return on the CMB ticket
    Last edited by fumitani; 11 January 2007, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Great TR fumi!

I'm noticed that this flight was served individually and not on a tray like in 9V-SWP's C trip. So does F get the full treatment while C doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
        I'm noticed that this flight was served individually and not on a tray like in 9V-SWP's C trip. So does F get the full treatment while C doesn't?
        F is always full treatment except the SIN-KUL sector where you get trays

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
          I'm still deciding if I should do a return trip report. Hm.....anyone?
          Yes, please do. Esp the 77W segments

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Yes, please do. Esp the 77W segments
            No more 77W segments

Comment

There was someone already checkin at the F counter. So I walk over to the Raffles desk and give my paper ticket and passport. She had no problems checkin me in.
              First of all, thank you for writing the report. Keep it going till the end.
              I am glad that you walked over to the C counter without any hesitation. I was checking in at BKK very recently, and the guy behind me in line, did not want to check-in at C counter. He said very loudly that his tix is F and he wanted to check-in in F. Since I just arrived at the counter and in the process of lifting my check-in bag, I just decided to move to the C counter. The check-in agent was trying to keep me, but I said to her, now worry, make the F pax happy!
              Guess what, the guy was not in F! He was QPP flying C.

I went to check out the shower room.
              Did you get your L'Occitane kit? Did you take shower? When I was there recently, the typical Thai attitude was appearing. The attendant wanted me to use the smallest shower room... and I knew the other two were free... Annoying...

Passenger fumitani traveling on SQ468 please come to the customer service desk. I walk towards the customer service desk and volla there was DeltaFlyingProf and to my surprise the Famous CGK.
              I am so glad I met you at last. I thought you would have known that I would be there, since DFP posted the lounge visits for both of us.

I went to the food section and it was FILTHY!
              Hmm.. you missed some great locsl foods. I like their puffs, and fish cutlets. Hot and spicy.

But I won’t be able to upload pixs. So the next installments should be around Jan 18 or 19th. Unless you don’t mind a report with no pixs yet.

Return is

LAX-SFO-JFK UA F
              JFK-ICN-HKG OZ F
              HKG-SIN-CMB-SIN-BKK SQ F
              If you want I can write one for
              BKK-SIN-KIX in SQ Y
              KIX-SFO in UA C
              SFO-SNA in UA F
              I would vote for your trip report continuation. It will good for your exercise, and make the trip more enjoyable. Something to look forward to.
              At the end you can do the summary how those flights on different airlines hold for comparison.

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              [
              So did you enjoy the Char Siew at Marina Square in SIN? I like that stall
              Where.. where.. where... ? I had one at Toa Payoh, and I was surprised I could finished it all.

Oh flight load was Full in all classes, and to United congrats you had 12/12 revenue F on this flight.
              Are you sure about 12/12 revenue F?

Comment

CGK- I did not shower in the TG F lounge in BKK. As I already showered 2 hours before. I didn't sweat yet so no shower.

I will try to have some food at the CMB lounge when i'm there in 2 days.

The return trip report might be a tad bit longer. I went very trigger happy. So there is going to be a lot more pictures. My battery died right after taking pictures of ICN airport. But I'm at the SKL ICN F side right now charging the batteries. So no pictures are missed.

Just showered and feel refreshed 2 more hours before my departure to HKG. I'm having some porridge. Time to venture to the SKL ICN C side?

And yes CGK the flight was 12/12 revenue F since the RCC lady checked and she said this is a first she's ever seen 12 revenue F!

Comment

The lobster tail was much more generous than SQ, but seriously the SQ one tasted better although there was more meat on the OZ flight
                  Indeed...it looks huge to me...kinda make me hungry in this Saturday morning

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Where.. where.. where... ? I had one at Toa Payoh, and I was surprised I could finished it all.
                    Next time you're here, I'll buy

Comment

SQ1 delayed 50 minutes. Have my pink shirt on. Ready for the pix

Comment

in CMB now. Last two segments now.

Comment

in CMB now. Last two segments now.
                          So, did you try the snack?

Comment

So, did you try the snack?
                            I ate everything I could at CMB what snacka re you talking about

Comment

I ate everything I could at CMB what snacka re you talking about
                              I thought you wrote "it's FLITHY" at the beginning of the trip! Glad you tried them all! Good boy!

Comment

I thought you wrote "it's FLITHY" at the beginning of the trip! Glad you tried them all! Good boy!
                                First time to CMB, yes it was FILTHY! so I did not even bother touching. But the second time to CMB it was clean and spotless so I ate everything

Comment

Working...
                                X