X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
    Its a shame the inaugural is on a Monday. I canīt make it.
    My dear Kiwi,
    A day off on Monday would be worth it for doing the inaugural after looking at this new medium-haul C seat.
    Please.. please .. please ..

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    My dear ws8n and sailaway75,
    Look at those beautiful pictures of the new seats for A330. Looks so comfy and a good place to rest and have the beauty sleep easily.* I believe it's worth to join us for the inaugural flight SIN-BNE SQ255 30MAR. Comfy seats. Great company all around. And yes, the birthday party! Please rethink and tell us that you will be on that flight!
    Cheers!

*We promise no spanking occurs during your beauty rest.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Z Weber Seats Pictures

You can find the publication pictures of the new medium-haul C seats in this link posted by belumosi.
    Thank you and Welcome to SQTalk! Hope you don't mind I quote your post here.

Originally posted by belumosi View Post
    Hi, i'm a new member. Some photos:

Bye

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by spannersandbolts View Post
    Well thankyou for the offer anyway, maybe nearer the time we can sort something out.
    Sure.. definitely... just look up here for the updates as well as the Lounge Meets thread.
    BTW when are you passing SIN for BNE? I may be in Changi mid Feb.

Leave a comment:

• spannersandbolts
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    I will be at BNE before your flight to SIN, but I am heading to AKL. I have lounge access, but I am not too sure whether I can invite you all.

Well thankyou for the offer anyway, maybe nearer the time we can sort something out.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Update

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Someone whom little birds confide in asked me to post this tidbit:

SQ will soon be unveiling new seats for those 'regional' flights that some passengers didn't really really consider regional because of their length and timing. More details will be revealed later, but we do know that the seats will feature:
    • Much more comfortable lounging and dot dot dot positions than what is currently on offer for those routes
    • Much better seat pitch than what European C seat offers (not difficult, that one )
    • Electronic adjustment to the seating/lying position (hmmm, gears and buzzing noises)

(I think you can tell who the birds' confidante is. )
    The new A330 C seats will be revealed in less than two weeks, I heard.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    Would really like to join this inaurgural, will see how things are as the date get closer.

Unless I win the S$10 Million hong pao draw.
    Hmm award seats are still available.

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    Would really like to join this inaurgural, will see how things are as the date get closer.

Unless I win the S$10 Million hong pao draw.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Also if anyone would like to guest us into the lounge at brisbane (as i have been downgraded to KF * Silver.) it would be appreciated.
    I will be at BNE before your flight to SIN, but I am heading to AKL. I have lounge access, but I am not too sure whether I can invite you all.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Here I am. Arm twisting everyone for the first flight. Look at the beautiful pictures posted here by SQ333.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Anmol, just thought I would introduce myself, and although I have confirmed tickets on the outbound leg me actually doing it is uncertain.
    It's still more than two months. Understandably if it's uncertain. Bit please do try...
    Welcome to SQTalk!

Leave a comment:

• pavion
    replied
    Hi guys, my name is Anmol, just thought I would introduce myself, and although I have confirmed tickets on the outbound leg me actually doing it is uncertain.

Leave a comment:

• spannersandbolts
    replied
    Oops... I mad a boo boo. I listed you on SQ255 SIN-BNE. It should be BNE-SIN SQ236 right?
    Yes we will be on the return leg BNE-SIN with a few days in singapore before our final leg back to LHR.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Hi

Just found out that as part of our return back to LHR our pre arranged flight from BNE - SIN will be on this flight, looking forward to it now, will be in Y though and with my wife and our little 3 month old daughter.
    Oops... I mad a boo boo. I listed you on SQ255 SIN-BNE. It should be BNE-SIN SQ236 right?

Leave a comment:

• spannersandbolts
    replied
    That's one of the reason I want to pose with the celebrity baby!
    No problem having pictures taken im sure she wont mind.

I used the last of my Kriss flyer miles to upgrade one of our outbound sections from Sin-Syd ( not a380) but that will be the first time on the upper deck for both my wife and daughter.

Anyway looking forward to the inaugural flight and my wife doesnt know about it yet!!! will keep it a surprise for the airport.

Also if anyone would like to guest us into the lounge at brisbane (as i have been downgraded to KF * Silver.) it would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X