• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    There's another meaning?
    You know you're encouraging him.
    HUGE AL

Comment

• With much trepidation, I'll assume the mantle of the wet noodle lash, or stick in the mud.

A330 inaugural and all that entails: let's keep to that topic, please? It's very interesting, and I'm envious about not making those flights, so I believe there is plenty to generate interest among SQTers. No need for digressions into other meanings of, say, 'chicken rice', right?

Much thanks,

jjpb3
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        You're learning this board's arm-twisting capabilities waaaaay too quickly. Has the Chicago-based über-sensei SQTer giving lessons or something?

No can do with my schedule, sorry ...
        SIN is a flight away from LHR right? Leaving LHR Saturday. Doing a turn around SIN-BNE-SIN Monday, and take SQ322 back to London. Arrive on time to work Tuesday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          SIN is a flight away from LHR right? Leaving LHR Saturday. Doing a turn around SIN-BNE-SIN Monday, and take SQ322 back to London. Arrive on time to work Tuesday morning.
          You're absolutely evil.

But you knew that.

And we love you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3
            You're learning this board's arm-twisting capabilities waaaaay too quickly. Has the Chicago-based über-sensei SQTer giving lessons or something?

No can do with my schedule, sorry...
            Paging jjpb3...wasn't I just asking you about the arm-twisting on this subject last Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
              Paging jjpb3...wasn't I just asking you about the arm-twisting on this subject last Saturday?
              Mmm hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                Beautiful!
                You know I don't mind rearranging my trip and taking a chance to do a turn around as well as flying all the way to LHR with jjpb3 on SQ 322 A380 in EY.

Comment

• 16th of February 2009

I have read in the other threads something along the line of these:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=101

Also:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=85

Hence, I decided to update post #6 for the 16th February flights. Please post in this thread if I have the correct information...

I also have updated the March 29 drinks and dinner separately.

I know that 9V-JKL +1 will be on SQ107 KUL-SIN via PM.

Come on guys and gals... let me know what are your plan!

Paging MAN Flyer and HUGEAL as well as taipeiflyer for the news about SQ255 SIN-BNE! And yes, need to twist more for cawhite and jjpb3! How about sailaway75 and ws8n? My dear LukeGT, can't you run away from work to be with us?

An apology to jhm and phaleesy who plan to visit YVR, and I opt to take this new A330 flight! Hope you guys will enjoy short visit in the City of Glass and will report on how the new UA F seats are!

Comment

An apology to jhm and phaleesy who plan to visit YVR, and I opt to take this new A330 flight! Hope you guys will enjoy short visit in the City of Glass and will report on how the new UA F seats are!
                    No need at all for the apology!

It's just me on UA (which I'm really quite looking forward to)! phaleesy is flying YVR-MSP-AMS-LHR on NW/KL in Y for the sake of her precious FB segments.

Comment

• I see ...
                      Well I will see whether I can meet you guys long the way prior to YVR... May be LAX... will check your ba97 later...

Comment

No need to apologize. My boss wants me back on Monday morning, so I'd be transiting through YVR only. Since I have to buy a return, I'd be back in YVR later in the year to hunt you down .

Comment

• Why not upgrading to C for your flight? Is that NW metal or KL metal?

Comment

Why not upgrading to C for your flight? Is that NW metal or KL metal?
                            Y is good enough for me because I have half a day to recover before work on Monday. I don't want to waste £££ or miles for a C ticket.

NW ex-YVR, and possibly a mixture of KL and NW for the return journey.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
                              phaleesy is flying YVR-MSP-AMS-LHR on NW/KL in Y for the sake of her precious FB segments.
                              OH MY! Everyone is bailing on FB (I still need to burn another F ticket).

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                              Why not upgrading to C for your flight? Is that NW metal or KL metal?
                              Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                              Y is good enough for me because I have half a day to recover before work on Monday. I don't want to waste £££ or miles for a C ticket.

NW ex-YVR, and possibly a mixture of KL and NW for the return journey.
                              You may feel differently once you see the seat.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

• Not exactly on the official inaugural flight but it's the first day the 333 starts revenue svc.

16/2
                                SQ958 J 16H
                                SQ959 Y 32C

Comment

Working...
                                X