No announcement yet.

SQ A330 Inaugural Flights SIN-BNE-SIN and Training Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First picture of the 'unofficial inaugural' - arrival of 9V-STA at KUL, 9:33AM heading to Gate C15.

Edit: Gate C15, not C13
    Last edited by Kyo; 16 February 2009, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Also, SQ LPP just walked into the SKL.

Comment

• SQ106 SIN-KUL 16FEB2009

Comment

• View of the Cabin

Comment

• Might be a slight problem for the big feet people. Not enough room at the cubby hole.

To be continued. Need to reboard the plane.

Comment

• How was the lie flat position?

Comment

• Lie-flat position is very good IMHO. But the verdict so far, row 11 will be the best seats on the house for sleeping (but remember, they are all bassinets capable.)

Comment

• Fantastic in Row 11, and I think someone that tried the other rows said it was squashy on the feet. You can really lean back almost 180 degrees. Definitely the best J regionally so far, and probably the softest! Although I haven't tried J in 77W yet, I must admit.

Comment

• It was a rather nice 'inaugural' this morning. Pictures later but some brief comments 1st on the new C seats

• Seats are very soft and comfy; very armchair like. At full flat, shoulders are quite OK. At upright, its got a bit of lean so 'not so upright' which I like.
                    • 4 pre-set seating; upright, lounge, snooze, sleep
                    • At other than row 11, if you have big feet, it may be a bit of a squeeze
                    • 2 drawers are just about adequate. The upper one just enough of a newspaper & some smaller stuff, the lower one a bit bigger but not enough for a notebook even if you've got the 7" screen version
                    • Table swivels ala A380/A345/77Wso you can get out of seat even if its fully occupied. Its quite a light table compared to the other planes so easier to take them out, though the lift is a bit small if you've got big fingers
                    • Seatbelt position is nice as it moves with the seat BUT the shoulder 'hole' makes the buckle fall inside and its a bit of a pain to take it out. Could be worse when the cabin is dark

Overall, its a very nice regional C seat but 40mins is a bit short to give an in-depth review.

Y is like the 77W/A380 so nothing much to add. If you like window seats avoid row34 as is a windowless window

Comment

• woohoo SQ LPP is ungrounded :clap:

Comment

• I'll leave SQ LPP & kyo to post the other cabin pictures as they have loads of it

Reasonable legroom. Note: drawers have locks. To be used during take-off & landing

Instead of the no-smoking sign, its now:

My current #1 complaint, 20" roll-aboard has to go in side-ways not longitudinal for the window-side overhead luggage compartment. Why?
                        Last edited by 9V-JKL; 16 February 2009, 02:37 PM. Reason: added comments

Comment

• Arrows telling which is your magazine rack. No fighting now

Seat-side light

PUSH to turn on

PUSH BACK to turn off

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            [*]At other than row 11, if you have big feet, it may be a bit of a squeeze
                            [/LIST]
                            Big feet = Size 15 and up?

Comment

• The pre-set seat controls:

New-style cutlery of new regional C? I've not flown regional C since Nov'08 so perhaps this is now standard. Is it?

My 1 cabin picture:

Comment

• Man, I'm disappointed I couldn't join you guys. But traveling more than 24 hours (which I'm 2/3 done with currently) is kinda my limit.

Enjoy tomorrow's trip!
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X