Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I really want to know is what are the nickbots up to?

Was this all some sort of insidious plot from the very beginning?

Why would he appear on another thread knowing all of us have been waiting on him here for months.

Could it be that someone has stolen Mr. nickbots identity. Thus today's post.

Speaking of JR, perhaps there never was a nickbot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paint Horse View Post
      What I really want to know is what are the nickbots up to?

Why would he appear on another thread knowing all of us have been waiting on him here for months.

Hilarious.

Comment

What I really want to know is what are the nickbots up to?

Paint Horse - do you happen to be a journalist by any chance?
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Nope, college professor

But as that pillar of journalism has pointed out "Enquiring minds want to know"

You know if we keep this up, we may be able to keep this thread alive forever.

Comment

• Lets keep up the good work and get to 500 posts! I believe that is the next milestone

Comment

You know if we keep this up, we may be able to keep this thread alive forever.
              I do feel that I am in part of the cause of the stop in this thread. Or was it another drama happened?
              Anyhow, I am sure the nickbots will finish this TR someday in memory of me.
              Hopefully ...

Note: I know DFP has not written the continuation of his last RTW report as well. It must be a trend ...

Comment

• I've just read this trip report for the 4th time now ... and I'm still waiting for the conclusion!!!

Comment

• The conclusion is for you to decide! You can end it on a good or bad note, all up to you!

It's a brilliant finale! 'Create-your-own' ending!

For me, I imagined it was a flight with lots of warm nuts all the way through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    You durty little man!
                    HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                      I've just read this trip report for the 4th time now ... and I'm still waiting for the conclusion!!!
                      Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      The conclusion is for you to decide! You can end it on a good or bad note, all up to you!
                      Sorry yet again to all out there awaiting the conclusion to my TR

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      It's a brilliant finale! 'Create-your-own' ending!

Hmmm,...the true ending wasn't quite so rosy Kyo+

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                      You durty little man!
                      et toi, HUGE AL

Comment

• Oh boy! Oh boy! A nickbot sighting! A nickbot sighting!

I am starting to feel like a naturalist out looking for extinct critters. I get so excited when I find one, but then they scurry away again.

I wonder if the nickbots are in hiding with the DeltaFlyingProf?

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                          et toi, HUGE AL
                          What did I say/do? Does this mean I get another hand slap for commenting?
                          HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                            What did I say/do? Does this mean I get another hand slap for commenting?
                            Your activities should be kept in the secret forum accessible to only TPPs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                              Your activities should be kept in the secret forum accessible to only TPPs.
                              I think you should submit that feature request.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

• I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread. But we cannot allow the Nickbot Memorial Thread to drop off the first page. I view it sort of like leaving a candle burning in the window for the nickbots. Perhaps they will return home someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X