This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTW in 1st class on SQ

I have recently completed a around the world 1st class trip on SQ as follows :MEL-SIN-ICN-SFO, JFK-FRA-SIN-MEL on flights SQ218, SQ16, SQ25, and SQ227.
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 15 June 2008, 08:21 PM.

(As replied to elsewhere...)

Hmm. Why is it that you seem to have stolen a bunch of pictures, including mine which I posted here on my trip report?

You stole my meal pictures from this thread: http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...d.main/126430/

and stole my SQ lounge pictures from this thread: http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...3275#post53275

without any acknowledgement or credit, and also uploaded it to Photobucket as though you were claiming them to be your own. At no point in your TR did you mention that you were using other people's pictures, so of course you intended for other people to think that these pictures were your own.

Moreover, some of your other photos either have someone else's name on them, or I recognise them as having been posted on other threads on SQTalk, for example, and it definitely wasn't you.

One or two photos, sure it can be a mistake. But it seems quite possible that you didn't actually take any of those photos at all.

Also, on the flight that you apparently took on the SIN-ICN sector, you seem to have the Givenchy tableware which is normally the standard issue for the 777-300ER for the appetizers, salad and main course (I notice you skipped the soup like I did on my trip report... hmm...), then you have a completely different old-style table setting for the Lobster Thermidor? (which incidentally I didn't have on that flight, as it wasn't loaded - no wonder you had to find another poster's picture). Then back to the Givenchy for the dessert? While you were at it, why didn't you just upload the cockpit picture that I had on my TR as well?

Same as the ICN-SFO - you have the caviar on the Givenchy tableware, then the fruit plate on the old style tableware? Do you not even realise that they never load two different types of tableware on one flight?

So, I guess the question is... what is your explanation for all this? Because at this point, it's really not looking good...

Comment

Hehe, nice spot stargold! I think I recognised SQ LPP's mother of pearl caviar spoon on there too - I can only presume he lent it to you for your special trip?!
      Last edited by nickbot; 15 June 2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

plagiarism is not the kind of thing you want to see around here ... please explain yourself.
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Oops.... oil has been spilled, i can see the fire not too distant away..

Comment

You're hard faced, I'll give you that.

It's bad enough nicking some pictures off here in the first place, but to then come back on and post a link to the TR you've used them in is quite unbelievable...

Comment

I knew something was dodgy about the pictures. Aspect ratio was different. Image quality was different. Colour contrast was differing. EXIF data varied. File size was inconsistent.
              Last edited by Nick C; 15 June 2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                (As replied to elsewhere...)

Hmm. Why is it that you seem to have stolen a bunch of pictures, including mine which I posted here on my trip report?

*see The 70s Show
                Last edited by SQflyergirl; 15 June 2008, 08:22 PM. Reason: not everyone watches Fez and gang :p

Comment

I thought something was wrong when I saw StarG's carryon with the two luggage tags...

Comment

I am sorry if I have offended anyone I was unaware that I was stealing pictures. There is no watermark or copyright on the pictures. I am not claiming them to be my own. I thought they accurately reflected what I observed on my flights therefore used them. What is the point of taking endless pictures of the same things when so many have already been taken?

Comment

Originally posted by crdaus View Post
                      What is the point of taking endless pictures of the same things when so many have already been taken?
                      What is the point of doing this TR then?

Comment

Originally posted by crdaus View Post
                        What is the point of taking endless pictures of the same things when so many have already been taken?
                        Because regardless of whether or not it has been seen before, it is still the intellectual property of someone else.

Having said that, I do hope you won't allow this to happen again. This thread is now closed, and the link removed. Whilst I cannot do anything about your report on Airliners.net, I do hope that you will, as there are members from there who are also members here, whose pictures you may have inadvertantly used.

Comment

Working...
                        X