First A380 flight for me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
    LHR looks like a dump doesn't it, even with the SIA signage and billboards at checkin.
    So what's new? Third World airport in a developed country Welcome to LHR, ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

Thanks for the report. I wonder why Mr. kapitan did not visit VS Clubhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        Thanks for the report. I wonder why Mr. kapitan did not visit VS Clubhouse.
        After having my shoes checked, I went to buy some chocolates to please those at home, then walk around to snap some pictures, then Mr. kapitan got lost amongst the crowd. Cannot even locate KF Lounge.

Yes, Mr. kapitan have heard of the VS Lounge. Anyways this will not be the last I will be at LHR, unless our dear SQ start other EU service with the A380. I'll be back........
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
          LHR looks like a dump doesn't it, even with the SIA signage and billboards at checkin.
          personally i think Kapitan's photos generally make LHR look better than it actually is. the check in area is a complete shambles.

just a thought though, i recall those counters being used for NZ (an afternoon SFO flight i think) and Royal Brunei as well - do they remove the SQ billboard then?

Comment

oh I think I recognise the chinese FA in your 2nd last photo from my flight to SYD a couple of mths back.

Comment

great report! Thanks for sharing it with us

Comment

Working...
              X