Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, SQ Biz and PEY

Good afternoon everyone,

This trip was planned about 3 months in advance when the concert tickets to a concert im attending tomorrow at KL released for sale. Booked SQ Y tickets 2 way for a very low price back then, with the student discount and extra baggage allowance, it was a steal.

About 3 days before departure, received an email for SQupgrade, and the price to upgrade for Biz one way was a tempting one. Eventually took it. And was excited to try Biz for the first time. Some of you might say J to KL is not worth it considering the journey is just about 45 minutes, but for me it was just for the euphoria of trying J at a price I didn't imagine it would be possible at.

Arrived at Changi T3 today, for my flight. And it was packed. Having taken wee hour flights only recently, seeing a packed terminal was a bit of a culture shock, i must add.

Business Class check In counters were empty and formalities completed.

IMG_4205.jpg

Decided to clear immigration quickly and try out the lounge.

IMG_4206.jpg

Immigration had a bit of a queue at the auto lanes but it moved quick. Reminds me again of how efficient Singapore is.

A big Louis Vitton Exhibit.

IMG_4207.jpg

Some Planespotting before heading to the lounge.

9V-SKZ parked at B2.

IMG_4211.jpg

9V-SKM at A2, Heading to New Delhi later.

IMG_4212.jpg

A SQ 737 at A1 beside the Jumbo and A3 was empty for now, it was the gate assigned to my flight for later.

IMG_4214.jpg

Took the escalator and went up to the silverkris Lounge. The Lounge was just above my Gate, very convenient.

Some renovations happening.

IMG_4215.jpg

Boarding pass scanned and entered the lounge.

Plenty of Seating Areas. Sofas, Armchairs and even individual work pods available.

IMG_4217.jpg

Bar Area.

IMG_4216.jpg

Tea and Coffee Machines.

IMG_4219.jpg

Comment

Chillers having a variety of soft drinks, packet juices and beer cans. Grabbed a Coke, pleasantly surprised to find that the coke here is the full sugar one and not the stevia less sugar version.

IMG_4218.jpg

Assume this is for the food area. But no food available. No one in the lounge was eating anything either. Assume no food is served at this time of the day.

IMG_4220.jpg

Managed to get a pod and settled in to begin this report. Comfortable with a pillow, plug and table.

IMG_4221.jpg

The flight for today is operated by an A359, not sure what model though. Stay tuned for more.

Comment

Working...
      X