A380 LHR - SIN Inaugural Flight 18MAR2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
    2) Thinking that the PTV was touch screen....(pressing the screen for 4 different times until I have to remind him !)
    He's getting better.

When he was in the back of the 744 with me, he thought there was no PTV because he saw the screen up on the wall in front of his bulkhead seat.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Sweetie, your ATM pin number's gotta be a bit longer than 5 digits to be truly secure....... Try 11111111 instead. Much harder to crack!
      You will see the karma had gotten to me (see the next post)

PITA behaviour witnessed....

... and Earl Grey tea during coffee/tea service
      Hey, who wanted earl grey? It was you, right? I was just passing the request.

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      He's getting better.

When he was in the back of the 744 with me, he thought there was no PTV because he saw the screen up on the wall in front of his bulkhead seat.
      Well the touch thing was due to the fact that I just came from Lufthansa. Thus touching is everything for me.

Comment

Two bad news

1. I could not find my wallet. I did not remember where I left it. I must have been too drunk in London!

2. Isabelle Chu had lost her precious memento shown below. She left it on her seat, and could not find it. The ground staff at Changi also had tried to search th eplane, but they said no luck.

Comment

Gosh....... you folks look like you had fun. Certainly much more fun than I've been having the last couple of weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Gosh....... you folks look like you had fun. Certainly much more fun than I've been having the last couple of weeks!
            You mean you haven't been enjoying running around the last few weeks I guess it's coming down to the wire!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Hey, who wanted earl grey? It was you, right? I was just passing the request.
              I was just an innocent Y class passenger who don't look beyond the Y class drinks menu! Remembered I passed the Y cup and asked for the normal tea...you stopped the FSS and asked for the Earl Grey....

Comment

1) IFS has to personally come to the Upper Deck Y cabin to say hello to the Royal Pita.

2) IFS brought Krug for his Royal Pita.

3) Meal service started with seats 77HK.

4) The Royal Pita brought some duck and asked the FAs to warm up for him.

5) The Royal Pita requested for expresso coffee and Earl Grey tea during coffee/tea service

6) The Royal Pita requested for menus for Suites and Business Class.

This is what I call The Royal "God-like" Treatment.

Comment

Do the crew actually leave notes like that for every PPS passenger on every flight?

Comment

Originally posted by wdranne View Post
                    Do the crew actually leave notes like that for every PPS passenger on every flight?
                    I stumbled upon it in the galley. Its not meant for them to see.....

Comment

can't wait to see more pics!

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                        can't wait to see more pics!
                        Just started to fill the dot dot dot areas.

Comment

1) IFS has to personally come to the Upper Deck Y cabin to say hello to the Royal Pita.

2) IFS brought Krug for his Royal Pita.

3) Meal service started with seats 77HK.

4) The Royal Pita brought some duck and asked the FAs to warm up for him.

5) The Royal Pita requested for expresso coffee and Earl Grey tea during coffee/tea service

6) The Royal Pita requested for menus for Suites and Business Class.

Funny Behaviour witnessed...

1) Scaring the poor FSS during her own quiet dinner service. Almost had choclate bars thrown at by the FSS.

2) Thinking that the PTV was touch screen....(pressing the screen for 4 different times until I have to remind him !)

3) Too many bags.....left some of his bags with MANflyer at 19K.

Let me think of some others......

But of course....he is still the darling.....

Ha ha ha it is almost funny...guys thabks for the update and the pics, which i enjoyed very much.

Will be flying the A380 tomorrow 21 Mar.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                            Will be flying the A380 tomorrow 21 Mar.
                            Have fun!

Now I had updated the post up to boarding!

Comment

Looks like I have done most of the important pictures! Hope you all like it.

Comment

LIM SUET KWEE?!

Wow....

Comment

Working...
                                X