No announcement yet.

A Special Report for A Flyer Who Will Take SQ15 SFO - ICN - SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But wait... starting March 18, SQ will introduce A380 SIN-LHR-SIN. Thus, the new Suites should be next for you! SQ322 SIN-LHR will be the regular schedule using A380. This means that when you arrive in London (before 6am) you can go to the Virgin Atlantic Arrival Lounge! (The link is here.) And being the devil, look at these wonderful suites!

If you want to know more about the new Suites on A380, you can read this trip report:

A trip report by StarG

Hope you have a wonderful SQ round-the world.

Disclaimer: I can predict that you would not be so thrilled when taking SQ26 Frankfurt to JFK. You wish you are taking the new products of SQ. (Even though many flyers said SQ 77W seats are uncomfortable, and SQA380 Suites are not up to par to other airlines' suites, but in my opinion, they are excellent, and moving SQ ahead from the competition.) And poor you, taking the "old" SkySuites after the wonderful new seats and possibly the Suites.

Comment

To answer the question "how long it takes to go from the tansit security check to the lounge?" I decided to time it last week. After going up the escalator from the security, it took about 5 minutes to go to SKL.

When you take the escalator up, here is what you see.

Basically you want to go the travelator on the right hand side of the picture.

SQ15 for the past couple of times had been using Gate 39.

This is the view to the left of the information board.

The view to the right of the board.

There will be a gap to the right of the plant. And you will see this;

The travelator in this section is only one. Thus, to go to the lounge, you don't use the travelator. Walk in the opposite direction of the many people walking towards you.

You will see this Korean handicraft center on your right hand side.

Comment

When you take the travelator (the two side by side), you will see this on the left.

Smoking room on the right hand side.

Passing Gate 41 on the right.

At the end of the travelator you take, you will see the direction to the TRANSFER DESK.

Go walk further down, and you will finkd KFC, Dunkin Donuts, etc on the right hand side.

Or the Korean restaurant on the left.

And SKL waits for you to the right!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Have I missed something or am I confused ? Any *G travelling on a *A flight in Y can use the T3 SKL J ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Have I missed something or am I confused ? Any *G travelling on a *A flight in Y can use the T3 SKL J ?
            You're confused. That is ICN..as it states at the bottom right of the board...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              You're confused. That is ICN..as it states at the bottom right of the board...
              Ah, now it makes sense!

Comment

Great report, SQ LPP!
                I hope the day comes when i get to take F in 77W.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                  I hope the day comes when i get to take F in 77W.
                  When you go for your honeymoon?

Comment

I would like to update this thread.
                    I know most of the information for connecting at ICN is in accurate anymore, due to the terminal changes, but SQ15 itself it is still the same operated on 77W.
                    I got the report from the flyer to whom I wrote this thread, and this flyer had great flight on SQ15. And yes, it's still possible to have shower and quick snack when having connection at ICN.
                    And hope Mr. Flyer will enjoy another 77W to FRA at the moment. (Hmm looks like dinner time 3 hours prior to land in FRA)

Comment

I flew back on SQ15 (SF0->ICN->SIN, 77W - SWA) on 21 Sep 2008 and at ICN, we were asked to go to the ASIANA lounge. I remember previously we always used SKL (http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489) . Anyone knows if the SKL at ICN is still there ?

Comment

SKL ICN has been closed since SQ has moved to concourse A of the airport.
                        zxcvbn

Comment

is it going to reopen?

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
                            is it going to reopen?
                            Well, SQ has moved to different Terminal. And if you look up SQ website, the list shows that SQ uses Asiana Lounge.

Comment

Working...
                            X