Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! First flight on SQ, Upgrade to F!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickbot View Post

...grabs the popcorn and pulls up an easy chair...
    That's what I'd call an important thing to do.
    "grown up" stuff isn't it
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
      That's what I'd call an important thing to do.
      "grown up" stuff isn't it
      Well, I suppose when one reaches the point where certain milestones have been reached in one's professional career, perhaps there's time to take a moment, relax and observe the fledgling baby-steps of one's juniors In this case, I am quite happy to pull up my virtual easy chair and eagerly await the posts that will follow!

Not necessarily counting my own work, I would suggest that you perhaps ought to consider your comment in the light of the fact that many SQTalkers serve key roles in fields such as healthcare, law, finance etc. Whilst it may be a shock to you that the OP, taipeiflyer, holds down a busy career that often prevents him from actively participating in the forum, it is certainly not a surprise to me that he has been sidetracked away from writing his trip report

Don't get me wrong, I have been a time-served student like many of us here, but what I can say is that during that time, I have always held an appreciation for the responsibilities that a career can often involve.
      Last edited by nickbot; 17 May 2008, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Well, I suppose when one reaches the point where certain milestones have been reached in one's professional career, perhaps there's time to take a moment, relax and observe the fledgling baby-steps of one's juniors In this case, I am quite happy to pull up my virtual easy chair and eagerly await the posts that will follow!

Not necessarily counting my own work, I would suggest that you perhaps ought to consider your comment in the light of the fact that many SQTalkers serve key roles in fields such as healthcare, law, finance etc. Whilst it may be a shock to you that the OP, taipeiflyer, holds down a busy career that often prevents him from actively participating in the forum, it is certainly not a surprise to me that he has been sidetracked away from writing his trip report

Don't get me wrong, I have been a time-served student like many of us here, but what I can say is that during that time, I have always held an appreciation for the responsibilities that a career can often involve.
        Well said, nickbot.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I didn't say that I don't value work of adults, and I know that a career involves certain responsibilities. But how, I can't recall the name right now, said, "Impatience is the factor which contributes strongly to the development and evolution of human being". I only wanted to remind taipeiflyer. You know if you grow older your memory isn't that good anymore
          You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
            But how, I can't recall the name right now, said, "Impatience is the factor which contributes strongly to the development and evolution of human being". I only wanted to remind taipeiflyer. You know if you grow older your memory isn't that good anymore
            Your memory doesn't seem that hot either!

Comment

He he, I'm really going to enjoy this!

...grabs the popcorn and pulls up an easy chair...
              Nickbot, I had no idea you had a perverse interest in watching puerile little kiddies fighting in the school playgrounds!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                Nickbot, I had no idea you had a perverse interest in watching puerile little kiddies fighting in the school playgrounds!
                Ahhh, it's all good entertainment

Comment

Working...
                X