Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CX746 J BAH-DXB - it can only get better (I hope!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kchika View Post
    There is an IFE screen. It is located under your armrest.
    Thanks for clarifying that - I did think it was strange to not have it, particularly in J! Guess I'll have to look harder next time I sit in a new seat!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Thanks for clarifying that - I did think it was strange to not have it, particularly in J! Guess I'll have to look harder next time I sit in a new seat!
      Good catch, kchika.

jhm, if it's any consolation, I had to get a tutorial on the CX seat on my last SIN-HKG leg. I felt very mentally challenged as the FA explained the controls to me.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        Here's hoping that my next CX flights this August (SIN-HKG in J and NRT-TPE-HKG, HKG-BKK and BKK-SIN all in F - all leisure flights which I would have booked something similar on SQ if they hadn't p*ssed off myself and so many other people) will be better...
        I just took CX710 SIN-HKG in J and it was a wonderful flight!

I almost didn't make it as I turned up at SIN at 7:30 thinking that my flight left at 9:05. Imagine my consternation when I found out that I remembered wrongly and it actually left an hour earlier - 8:05! I went to the CX J desk to ask about rebooking and instead they checked me in. to the ladies working there!

The flight started off on a bad note - on boarding, being told to go "right down the back" even though I was sat in the 2nd row of J (perhaps I don't look like a J pax ? ) - but after that, it was great. Although it was a fairly full J cabin, the crew were active throughout the 3:30 hour flight offering top ups of drinks, snacks (trying to persaude me even after I'd said no previously), being always addressed by name and even called "darling" by the ISM (Asian but not Chinese as far as I could tell).

Comment

Working...
        X