View of CMB Airport from Seat 2A on SQ467

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
    Quite often flying into Israel they will make an announcement that it is illegal to take aerial photography over main land Israel.
    It's the same when flying over India *and* while in the airports as well...

Comment

There was no such announcement in my flights in and out CMB.

Note: But I had witnessed many times at LAX TBIT when clearly stated that no pictures taken allowed, young Japanese guy would take one and with a flash. In this kind of situation, lining up for immigration, would you want to be a snitch? Seems everyone in-line would not dare to say anything.
      Last edited by CGK; 30 May 2007, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        It crossed my mind about someone would take this in a wrong way. But, love to show you guys the infamous CMB.
        Note: Will I be in trouble?
        Well, if this site sees an uppsurge in visitors whose IP address is from a certain country and there are further 'incident', we'll blame you.

Comment

Note: But I had witnessed many times at LAX TBIT when clearly stated that no pictures taken allowed, young Japanese guy would take one and with a flash. In this kind of situation, lining up for immigration, would you want to be a snitch? Seems everyone in-line would not dare to say anything.
          Saw one old Japanese lady doing the same at LHR FCC. She was shouted by one of the BAA personnel but I don't think she understood what he was saying. The chap could have, looking at the old lady, asked for her to delete the pic. After all, she was taking a pic of her friends.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            Saw one old Japanese lady doing the same at LHR FCC. She was shouted by one of the BAA personnel but I don't think she understood what he was saying. The chap could have, looking at the old lady, asked for her to delete the pic. After all, she was taking a pic of her friends.
            Well, in my LAX experience, the guy took the picture of the long line at immigration, also the officer and the big flag above it.

Comment

Well, in my LAX experience, the guy took the picture of the long line at immigration, also the officer and the big flag above it.
              Oh OK, that's very different matter....I would have first asked the officer I can take his picture (not that I want to).

Comment

The sign clearly states "no cellphone - no photo." And I would not even think of asking permission to the officer, "Can I take your picture?"

Comment

The sign clearly states "no cellphone - no photo." And I would not even think of asking permission to the officer, "Can I take your picture?"
                  I know, I know...you know what I mean anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X