No announcement yet.

Trip Report: SIN - ICN - SFO ; SQ16 New C Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On top of the Bay Area. The famous Golden Gate Bridge was now visible.

Making a slight turn above the bridge....

Getting closer to San Francisco International Airport, flying over the city of San Francisco with Bay Bridge and the city of Oakland visible to the left side of the aircraft.

Flying over Palo Alto, Stanford University was clearly seen.

Approaching to the airport from the South (I believe) flying over the Salt mine in the Bay Area.

Final approach .....

Landed......I noticed the "yet-to-operate" Virgin America on the apron.

This concluded my flight from SIN - SFO via ICN. After I cleared customs, I headed to the UA terminal to find the UA CRJ-200 which I boarded for Boise, Idaho.

Last edited by UMD; 28 May 2007, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Nice pics.....reminded me of my first trip on SQ Business Class (SpaceBed)from HKG-SFO. I will probably need to make one of this trip to the US again soon...and hope to get on the new Business Class too

Comment

Didn't know that they had Radja CDs on KrisWorld. Is this only on the next generation KrisWorld? Must check it out on my next flight. Thanks for the superb pics

Comment

Originally posted by SQ168 View Post
          Didn't know that they had Radja CDs on KrisWorld. Is this only on the next generation KrisWorld? Must check it out on my next flight. Thanks for the superb pics

It is only the new Krisworld where there are 5 Bahasa CDs under the "Other" category - 3 Indonesian (Radja, Marcell, and KD) and 2 Malaysian.

Comment

I am so jealous of all these people who hav fabulously clear pictures of the Golden Gate bridge. I have been to SFO four times now and each time it has been covered in fog

Comment

Working...
            X