Singapore Airlines J to Maldives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines J to Maldives!

Finally the day has come for my redeemed flight in J to Maldives for a long awaited vacation. Redeem using miles for my companion while purchasing tickets for myself using AMEX Ascend allows me to take full advantage while in being the first three months of card activation. Got a whole lot worth's of miles from this trip while redeeming a free ticket too.

For your conviences I have compiled the highlights of the trip into the video below, do click play:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

For those interested in detailed write ups, please click here to read more!

Hmm... not sure how to attach videos, anyway here is the direct link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-jEUQodJr0
    Sorry that the above video link is not working!

Comment

Great TR, sgflight! Good mix of vid and stills. And welcome to SQT!

Comment

Thank you guys!

Have been doing some read up on posting images to the forum, will be creating a thread on my return journey and transit experience at Changi Intl to Melbourne on Emirates!

It is nice to be here and viewing all of your trip reports! Infact it was u guys that got me onto this interest!

Comment

Working...
        X