No announcement yet.

The First Class Experience with Garuda Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I concur with all comments here. Excellent TR UMD!

I have been impressed by the few regional flights I have taken with GA over the last couple of years, and that was a sea change to when I flew with them about 10 years ago, under the old management. At the time, people seemed quite hopeless about GA's future. Who could have imagined back then that they could have become so impressive today, and become a much more desirable way to fly?

Fantastic improvement GA!

Comment

Great TR! The hard product looks preferable to SQ's old 77W F. Looks like they have gone all out to pamper F pax, the way I imagine SQ did when they were first out to establish their reputation. Thumbs up, GA!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
        As for the macadamia nuts, I don't think they were served warm.
        Oh No! What would CGK say???

Originally posted by UMD View Post
        Toilets in the shower room? I guess we have to wait until the new lounge finishes its renovation. I do hope they will have toilets in them. What I know for sure is that there will be a grand piano in the lounge, a spa treatment rooms, and a dining area.
        Sounds ideal!
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Still, fair play to GA. From a supposed basket case to a new and impressive looking First Class in such a short time is some going. The JCL looks pretty decent as well.
          Agreed, but you can also look deeper than the F on the 77W to really see how GA is doing, and I can tell you after flying them fairly frequently the last few months: They're on the right track. This is not the old Garuda.

Garuda is dead. Long live Garuda!

Comment

Bring on the warm macadamia nuts, and they should offer pecans, walnuts, pistachios and whatever else qualifies, also

If only I could find an excuse to fly GA...

Thanks for the TR, it was fun

Comment

Working...
            X