Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airlineslover View Post
    SQflyergirl

I am just curious, did you check your luggage through to SIN from MEL or you need to collect your luggage and check-in again? How long was your layover in ADL?
    No - it can't be done, regardless of one ticket or not. CIQ must be cleared in ADL. Outbound from Australia is another thing though. If there's an interline agreement you can check it through. The layover on the way out was 2 hours. Same on the way in.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      No - it can't be done, regardless of one ticket or not. CIQ must be cleared in ADL. Outbound from Australia is another thing though. If there's an interline agreement you can check it through. The layover on the way out was 2 hours. Same on the way in.
      Ok, thanks for the information.

Comment

Tony Haynes

Just wondering, where do you find is the best viewing area in the new ADL terminal, I'm guessing at the QF/JQ gates? I sometimes go to the spectator area on Tapleys Hill Road or Harbour Town to try and view SQ, QF, NZ or CX departures but it is hit or miss depending on what direction the runway is being used. I've also recently come accross the end of Trennery Street (just off Marion Road) which is right under the glide path and with views directly across to the terminal airside. Its a pity when they designed ADL T1 that an open air viewing area wasn't included.

Comment

Working...
        X