J flyer for a day! (But only one way...) SIN-SYD-SIN on SQ 77W J and A380 Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
    What I found amazing was that this passenger next to me appeared to sleep soundly too.

Looking closely at the picture you will notice that, though she was asleep for most of the flight, she never folded down the bed at all...
    At least she had her blanket and all on.

I once flew an SQ321 in R - the only other passenger got on the plane, told the IFS he didn't want to be disturbed at all (not for any reason). Promptly fell asleep before pushback and only awoke when we hit the ground in SIN.

He drank nothing, ate nothing, never used the lavatory, slept upright with his seat belt on, without a blanket, with the suite doors open.

In Singapore, he got up, ran to the door (beat me to it) all disheveled and was first off the plane, almost sprinting to immigration.

Comment

Must be the CEO...

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        At least she had her blanket and all on.

I once flew an SQ321 in R - the only other passenger got on the plane, told the IFS he didn't want to be disturbed at all (not for any reason). Promptly fell asleep before pushback and only awoke when we hit the ground in SIN.

He drank nothing, ate nothing, never used the lavatory, slept upright with his seat belt on, without a blanket, with the suite doors open.

In Singapore, he got up, ran to the door (beat me to it) all disheveled and was first off the plane, almost sprinting to immigration.
        Eagerly await his TR...

Comment

Working...
        X