No announcement yet.

7,002 km for a blind date? Hell yes…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N Architect - just wanted to say thanks for sharing such a personal experience. It has made excellent reading (not to mention the fantastic photos). Hope you find the happiness you deserve.

I notice that you and I have one thing in common - we still carry a book on board. So many people these days complain about flying having lost its "romance". Yet these same people are quick to complain that the TV screen is too small, or the the latest release movies haven't been loaded, or bemoan the fact that they can't surf the web or use mobile phones. I say that the romance is still there as long as you are open to it. Would you agree?

Comment

Thank you DD.

Well, the romance is always there. I do not read much onboard lately, to be honest, but still love traditional books (their feel, their smell, their everything).

Having available to read in the iPad one hundred books is practical but we do not really need so much. A physical book has just a bit more 'soul' on top of everything else.

Comment

It has been far too long since I've visited this site (many months). When a link brought me back here, I was quite excited to find a N_Architect TR, remembering the depth of, well, passion that they all bring to the reader.

This one does not disappoint, and I hope to read another chapter of this story, and not just for another flight in J or F.

Thank you!

Greg

Comment

Working...
        X