Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending Christmas and New Year in Paradise: LH,EK,BA(F);TG,SQ(C); Conrad Maldives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, Calvinoeh! I do take that flight occasionally but in the PY cabin! F does look very nice indeed.

Comment

I've got a kid below 12. Would you say it was worthwhile to visit Conrad Maldives and stay at the rooms by the beach, or should I wait till the kid is above 12, and try the water villas? The water villas look quite spectacular. Are there areas in the resort where you can enjoy the view and atmosphere over the water, without actually staying at the water villa?

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
        I've got a kid below 12. Would you say it was worthwhile to visit Conrad Maldives and stay at the rooms by the beach, or should I wait till the kid is above 12, and try the water villas? The water villas look quite spectacular. Are there areas in the resort where you can enjoy the view and atmosphere over the water, without actually staying at the water villa?

I think both options are ok. We saw a ton of kids and they seem to have fun. There's even a "kids club" that seem to get good reviews.

Mandhoo restaurant is sorta over the water so that's an option.

Comment

Working...
        X