Catching My "Final" Qantas A380 Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice report.
    Hope to get seats on upper deck when i fly qf10 in feb!

Comment

Great report! I flew QF10 not to long ago; and my immigration wait inbound to MEL was extremely bad, EK decided to come in late that day, while my flight also came in a little late and let's just say; 3 full whales (QF, EK & SQ) + an airport unable to cope with demand + 5~ extra A330's = chaos! not even mentioning them narrow bodies coming in from New Zealand. People were held back at immigration stretching nearly to the gates for attest 20 minutes before being allowed to collect their bags!

But my outbound experience is much better from MEL, the new precinct looks really modern and clean and immigration was much quicker. Saying that the immigration inbound seriously needs to be expanded, I don't know how but it has to if MEL continues to welcome new services, especially during peak morning periods.

Comment

Very nice report...I have flown QF's A380's from SYD and MEL to Singapore many times...their Y product on the A380 is great! I will miss this when they switch from Singapore to Dubai.

Comment

Working...
        X