Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQ321 LHR-SIN: An Odyssey of Economy and First, starring CGK, Upright man & Nickbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers KeithMEL! Our time in QLD/NSW was great thanks, can't wait to return to Australia

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
      Cheers KeithMEL! Our time in QLD/NSW was great thanks, can't wait to return to Australia
      Hopefully your next trip will incorporate VIC?
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Gosh, a great trip report with lots of pictures and just the right amount of detail! With one trip, you've done much more than me - I've never been to Aus nor visited the SIN SKL F nor been lucky enough to meet any SQTalkers in SIN!

Comment

A great trip report with great pics!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys - hope the report wasn't too long, but think you can see how much we enjoyed the holiday as a whole and particularly meeting CGK and upright man.

jhm, we do feel priviledged to have experienced the SKL F (actually, the SKL F in LHR and then twice in SIN) and indeed to have met SQTalkers in SIN. Our only regret is that we couldn't attend upright man's SQTalk meal at Changi that evening, but there's always next time!

KeithMEL, I've done pretty much all of Australia over the years, but mrs nickbot hasn't been down south - Tasmania/VIC are on our list, so will keep you posted!

Thanks all again!

nickbot

Comment

Great trip report well worth the wait

Comment

My goodness! Such a nice trip. Makes me wish I had one like that too

Comment

Outstanding trip report Nickbot !

It's been 4 weeks since that flight, and I still remember it fondly.

Some recollections of mine :

- at LHR SKL : watching nickbot and CGK exchange gifts : is this an SQtalk custom ? Gosh I don't have ANY gift for them, not even a toothbrush !

- waiting eagerly for CGK to make his way to me, then going down the aisle to row 60 to meet the nickbots.

- the nice duck rice and caviar from CGK, and chatting with him for over an hour side by side in row 60 J and K.

- (this nickbot doesnt know) after the nickbots went back to their seats, me and CGK went up to F galley and chatted with the IFS and other crew for over an hour, with free flow of Dom.
                  J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    Gosh, a great trip report with lots of pictures and just the right amount of detail! With one trip, you've done much more than me - I've never been to Aus nor visited the SIN SKL F nor been lucky enough to meet any SQTalkers in SIN!
                    Hi jhm - hope you will have opportunities to meet with SQtalkers in future - its lots of fun !
                    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Hi upright man,

Ahh! Memories!

Would have liked to have joined you and CGK in the F galley, but by that time I think I'd had just about all the champagne I could handle!

A detail omitted from the report was that I spilt most of the contents of the glass of Krug I brought back from F all over my trousers, but of course felt unable to go to the washroom to sort myself out because of Mr. PITA Luckily my trousers dried out nicely through the night, but to think of all that wasted Krug!!

Comment

Thank you for updating the report and photos in page one. Did not realize a menu was on the table. I see laksa in the list.
                        Again, thank you!

Comment

Forgot to post one final photo - when we got home, in the mountain of post waiting on the doormat, was mrs nickbot's Elite Silver membership pack

Okay, Life PPS it isn't, but delighted she's now about to earn the 25% tier bonus Delivered so fast too!

Comment

The cherry on top of a very nice trip for sure.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Congratulations on making Silver
                              I hope to meet SQTalkers too on my trip.....so...if anyone happens to see me wandering at the SKL HKG or in the check-in area anywhere in the world...just say hi

Comment

Many Thanks for sharing Nickbot!

Comment

Working...
                                X